Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits (80003 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by JubrinElSudan: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol....sometimes he might forget that she is his wife and will be correcting her like his daughter grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by shankara7: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Granny
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by dionflex: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Nairaland today is my birthday
show me love
3073236012 FCMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by IamPatriotic(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Oga, wetin kwansign you na?

Go an' marry your own na and stop solving simultaneous equation on other people's lives.

Nonsense. angry

I know your tribe, but I won't say it
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by CanadaOrBust: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:
Ned Nwoko's son should be the one marrying Regina and not Ned himself.

Regina's mother_Rita is still single, what stopped Ned from marrying her if he really needed to marry from Regina's family?

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Ned + Regina = Unbalanced.
Ned's son + Regina = Balanced.

Real life proves u wrong
Ned+Rita = Divorce by now (most likely)
Ned’s son + Regina = Beat her, cheat on her
Ned + Regina = Surprisngly very balanced

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nastofar(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
This man na Ancestor chai
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by SweetCunt97(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
That's good. I'll pick a rich old man than a Broke young man any day.

Broke men and excuses are Soo annoying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Marotzke(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Regina's mother_Rita is still single, what stopped Ned from marrying her if he really needed to marry from Regina's family?

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
The son should wait for his time.
Life na turn by turn.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by vickydevoka(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I will also pick a rich old lady over a broke ass young lady.
�Broke gals dere wahala too much for body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Gibberish has started making front page this week again.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Someone help me out
I need money to eat today
Any amount will be appreciated
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Martinez39s(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Ned Nwoko, like all smart men, went for a fresh product not an evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

You wey don enter extra time still talking about picking. If any animal propose to you at this stage, Do you have a choice?

No rich guy will marry evening news paper. Get that into your head. We love it young and fresh. And also brilliant.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Ladycewhy(f): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Oga, wetin kwansign you na?

Go an' marry your own na and stop solving simultaneous equation on other people's lives.

Nonsense. angry
lol simultaneous equation grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by OrjiAlex(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Zimri:

That's your perception. But you maybe very very wrong.

Social media often is afternoon in midnight

Or he might just be right..
U never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by friday2011(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her husband Ned Nwoko are enjoying marriage and giving fans something to talk about,

Regina Daniels explained that she was not bothered about what people would say, they got married within three weeks they met each other.

The Nollywood actress Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko have given an insight into their love life and marriage.

Recently, the billionaire politician flew his young wife to Dubai for her birthday celebration. However, they look compatible in a video on twitter after wearing

same outfit stepping on the street together as they take a walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8zygWXU3A8

Na waoo, this girl no allow pa nwoko enter snr wifes room again ooo, that's not fair. "small girl ti ongba nkan awon agba"

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Jahkye: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You wey don enter extra time still talking about picking. If any. Al propose to you at this stage, Do you have a choice?

No rich guy will marry evening news paper. Get that I to your head. We love it young and fresh. And also brilliant.
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Jahkye: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Gibberish has started making front page this week again.
[/s]
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by desvi: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ned Nwoko, like all smart men, went for a fresh product not an evening newspaper.

he is past evening
his own flesh is beginning to rot embarassed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Hienna(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Nice couples..
Want to join n earn online platform ask me how
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2020
And so?

Should we fry beans? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by allandutch: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
Why are you mentioning ubunja? That guy knows his onions and he's not a pauper. Now back to the matter. Money is good. I agree with you 100%. All guys should hustle for money. However, if you are making money, make it so that you can enjoy your life and give your children the life they deserve. Don't make money because you think it will attract women because bro, I tell you in all sincerity, a woman's Love cannot be bought!

Some weeks ago, a thread was created on this forum about a woman who usually travelled from her husband's house to Lafia just to sleep with a corper. A corper bro.
Here's the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5649493/wife-dumps-one-minute-husband-corper

This proves beyond reasonable doubt that women are complex individuals, and Ubunja's Miseducation sheds light on these "complexities."

In summary, Make money to enjoy your life. Don't make money to buy a woman's love.
Your head is very correct.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

They only come up with such excuses when you begin to see them as a means to your livelihood. You hardly hear a rich girl talk like this. It is very common to hear broke girls from very poor homes try to shame men by calling them broke.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by obailala(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Ned + Rita = Balanced.
Did the man tell you his desire was just to marry from Regina's family?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Mrlazarus: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingosytex:

Ned + Rita = Balanced.

Are you people not tired yet
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Martinez39s(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Given that you have equal rights and opportunities as men, what's your excuse for not working for and having the wealth you seek? Why are you waiting for the opposite gender to bail you out of poverty?

No man owes you his resources and you are not entitled to shìt. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2020
desvi:

he is past evening
his own flesh is beginning to rot embarassed
Yet he acquired a fresh product. Swerve jare.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by desvi: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
Yet he acquired a fresh product. Swerve jare.

acquired and product are apt descriptions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:
I love this couple .

Kisses to Ned .

Kisses to your mates husband and tomorow you will say your brain is not paining you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.