Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd (35077 Views)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by chibowobbed(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
where have you performed?
In bed grin
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Sexycardib: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
We thank God
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by guru90: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fejimummy:

Jackson five scatter nobody die ... Michael Jackson still blow pass .. this life na per head

This life na per head..... I love this ur proverb.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Awoo88: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
TechCapon:
I remember when psquare first split, Mr P started well o, all of a sudden the guy just fall for ground. He couldn't stand the test of time. Kingrudy has shown that he is psquare
Immediately I read he got the same man that managed dbang after split with don jazzy, I knew his end is near. Just hope his wife is still a high executive so their life style can be maintain

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Nickymezor(f): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
So kool...the real gee
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Riding on old glory

What they in this African countries is Psquare
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
King Rudy you are meant for greatness, I am with you.

Oga!

He can "NEVER" attain or match the greatness of Psquare.

#HardFact

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by karika2018: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
What's up with him and Africa countries. He need to step up and perform in usa and UK

America and UK are not God.....................

You may be shocked to realize that some nigerian artist are richer than some American artist. Yes i said so because i live there.

If you were paying attention since the split you would have realized that this is more like the same playbook when psquare started. from birthday performance to wedding, to stage shows around nigeria and then africa....before america and europe. They made their money in africa before consolidating in america and europe. See tecno interview with daddy freeze you will see that he was paid $100k for one of the shows in a west african country. Yes depending on what the show is about and the organizers ,,,some artist may up their show price.

His latest song "Take It' that has mercy eke as the video vixen is the only song that is trending on youtube in nigeria in the top 14 video contents at the moment. iT HAS BEEN THE NUMBER 1 TRENDING CLOSE TO A WEEK NOW. He is a legend and we should be able to give credit when credit is due............I am not a fan of peter and he is doing his best as well.

He is about to drop his album just few months from now................You should expect america and uk show definitely. The guy has been great giving hits songs and sold out shows................He is not a noise maker but his record is there for everyone to see.

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by TechCapon(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Awoo88:

Immediately I read he got the same man that managed dbang after split with don jazzy, I knew his end is near. Just hope his wife is still a high executive so their life style can be maintain
yes o
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Monsuratulatu: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Go King Rudy!
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by OttHin: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
What really happened?

Digmygold:
Wow. These guys need to forgive each other and come back together for success.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by mindtricks: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:

They can reconcile and progress together. They are blood brothers. Twins for that matter.
Egzaktly!
One thing is people seem not to really care how they are faring with their personal lives so far they are being entertained whereas how well they are doing with their individual lives is key, especially fact that they are twins. Only those who truly stand to benefit are those who toil to see their downfall. The impact of both being together can never be achieved with them being separated.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by OttHin: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
Xclusiveme:
What's up with him and Africa countries. He need to step up and perform in usa and UK
[/s]

Okay...... Can we now hear your story.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by mindtricks: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
chibowobbed:

In bed grin

Hehehe. I said it, I knew you are a great performer. Bravo!
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Digmygold: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
OttHin:
What really happened?

They broke up. Family issues.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by ignis: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Psquare is better
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by opribo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
The people are the ones fuelling the rift, leave them alone they will surely come together. King Rudy can watch his brother messed up just as Mr P cannot do same.
They are same blood.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Jones4190(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
MY # letter to # psquare ....
Dear psquare .
I want to ask #WHY_E_BE_SAY* una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is #NO_ONE_LIKE_YOU in Africa, and u also forgot that God used #IFUNANYA* to make it a #POSSIBILITY for u guys
to be #UNLIMITED today. I feel so bad over your latest #STORY coz #I_LOVE_YOU and i urge u to deal with your present situation #PERSONALLY and do not let your #BEAUTIFUL_ONYINYE* make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to #CHOP_YOUR_MONEY. I know that #E_NO_EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any #BIZZY_BODY* because it will only lead to more #DANGER in your carreer, *Omo WAHALA go dey* and your fans will no longer be able to dance #ALINGO again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey #DO_ME*
anytime i hear say u guys want to #BREAK_IT*. I also heard that you brought #OGA_POLICE* in to the matter. I want u guyz to be #MORE_THAN_A_FRIEND* to avoid any #TEMPTATION* which will lead to #GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your #TESTIMONY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by karika2018: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fejimummy:

Jackson five scatter nobody die ... Michael Jackson still blow pass .. this life na per head

You nailed it....so was beyonce from destiny's child....sisquo from dru hill.....justin timberlake from the pop boy band group N'sync........same for kci/jojo from the r&b group jodeci.......
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by karika2018: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:
The other one is boasting fine boy fine boy. Yeye fine boy without talent

Peter has only stayed this long because of the money that he got when they shared their properties otherwise he would not be visible now............it is that money that is keeping him visible...............he is good on his own but he added little to nothing in psquare apart from dancing.................another thing is also pride.......he thinks he is a fine boy and displays nonsense pride.

remember back in the days when Faze released kolomental..........people thought that he was at the same level with 2face....but after 5yrs of competition he disappeared..............he is better in dancing and as a business guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by karika2018: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
kokomaster3d:
Peter is too proud to my liking.
Just like showing off his cars and house on Instagram.

kingRudy is more matured and responsible and above all more talented wink

You are so right...........rudy is so matured and focused on his music career and not this boastful talking.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by lukstar: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:
as if people for your fucking community even know who you are. You think to pull a crowd in Africa is that easy huh!!! Hippocrates
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by sharone21(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Officialakin:
Kingrudy has been the brain behind Psquare,his music has a lot of content and good delivery.

That is how Jude wanted Nigerians to think/feel.
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Onyi22(f): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Where and where have You step up to?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by OlawaleBammie: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jeweltz:
The other one is boasting fine boy fine boy. Yeye fine boy without talent

why are you human like dis nag!!??
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by OlawaleBammie: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dagah2:
"Cos now everything don dey spoil, e be like say na devil, abi na person wey dem curse oo"
From "We" to "Me"... All because of third force.
I love you Rudy!!

What is d name of this track??
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Dagah2: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What is d name of this track??

Chizoba
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by OlawaleBammie: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dagah2:

Chizoba
But he didn't say WE to ME inside no, wer u see dat one?
Re: Paul Okoye Performs In Uganda, Excites Crowd by Ndipe(m): 5:35am On Feb 17, 2020
There is nothing wrong in performing in African countries.

Xclusiveme:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Flaunts Packs Of Dollars In A Bag / Uche Elendu Accused Of Being A Bully In Secondary School. She Replies / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.