Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin (1579 Views)

FAQ On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Enemyofdarkness: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2020
I tried to make two withdrawal yesterday on my lesh PayPal but it declined. The day before yesterday same thing happened.

Has anyone ever experience this? Or is it PayPal that are just messing with my head?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Enemyofdarkness: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by BizBayo: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
I still made a $23 withdrawal few days ago.... What error message did you see and how much were you trying to withdraw?

Because I experienced something like that the day I wanted to withdraw $500, of which I have successfully withdrawn $100 and $200 respectively before then. Then I thought the funds was too high that could be why it was declined... So some days later I tried to withdraw $23 and it was successful.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by JafunmiFX: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I tried to make two withdrawal yesterday on my lesh PayPal but it declined. The day before yesterday same thing happened.

Has anyone ever experience this? Or is it PayPal that are just messing with my head?
my payment were reversed too, the withdrawal wasn't successful
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Enemyofdarkness: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
JafunmiFX:
my payment were reversed too, the withdrawal wasn't successful
when was that bro? Could it be UBA or PayPal themselves?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by JafunmiFX: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
when was that bro? Could it be UBA or PayPal themselves?
I have no idea
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by adokhai(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Any latest updates? It seems it is no longer working
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Enemyofdarkness: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
adokhai:
Any latest updates? It seems it is no longer working
did you try it recently?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by adokhai(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
did you try it recently?

Yes up till this morning
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by xrayj(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
adokhai:

Yes up till this morning
Pls update this thread anytime u are able to withdraw successfully
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by adokhai(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Has any one been able to withdraw?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Igunnu(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
adokhai:
Has any one been able to withdraw?

Yes, it is working now. Working perfectly fine for that matter.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Iceyjay(m): 7:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Igunnu:

Yes, it is working now. Working perfectly fine for that matter.
How can I get the card, I hope I won't need an account with UBA?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by WalkerMichael(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iceyjay:
How can I get the card, I hope I won't need an account with UBA?

Yes. You don't need to have an account with UBA to get the card
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Iceyjay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Yes. You don't need to have an account with UBA to get the card
How much is it?
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by rolly44: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Plz more info on how to open paypal accnt here in nigeria and how to go about the card from uba, plz a Godly person who has done it should explain d process from scrash, i thougth nigerians dont hv access to paypal, plz somebody should help, thanks.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by WalkerMichael(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Iceyjay:
How much is it?

Go with 2k.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by WalkerMichael(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
rolly44:
Plz more info on how to open paypal accnt here in nigeria and how to go about the card from uba, plz a Godly person who has done it should explain d process from scrash, i thougth nigerians dont hv access to paypal, plz somebody should help, thanks.

Text me on whatsapp let me send a guide to you.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by rolly44: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
@walker, please drop ur number. Let me add u.
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by macpanyvino: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go to UBA bank and ask that you need a USD Africard... That's all.

Meanwhile, I have funds on my Africard, who needs fund should send a message: 07033778324
Re: Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin by Ayoolanairaland: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
[What is the uba africard monthly limitquote author=macpanyvino post=110197180]Go to UBA bank and ask that you need a USD Africard... That's all.

Meanwhile, I have funds on my Africard, who needs fund should send a message: 07033778324[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Oxfordbuildbay / Learn How To Produce Paint And Start Producing Your Own Paint / Small investment glove factory monthly income of 200,000 nai pull cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.