Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card (315 Views)

Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash / How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard / Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by fnfswap: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hi, there. We are fnfSwap, a freelance finance website in Nigeria.

We predominately swap and fund UBA Dollar Prepaid Card, Wise and other related digital assets. Now, we know that many of us might have questions about the UBA Dollar Prepaid Card.

You are free to ask anything and we will answer all your questions about it.
Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by fnfswap: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
#1. For those who do not know, the UBA Dollar Prepaid card Card is an independent card that helps you shop online.

#2. This card is not linked to youer account. So, your details are safe.

#3. The card is free to get.

#4. You can link the card to PayPal and withdraw funds into it for Naira. cool
Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by Iyasaburi: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Who issues the card?
Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
fnfswap:
#1. For those who do not know, the UBA Dollar Prepaid card Card is an independent card that helps you shop online.

Hpw do I get the card?
Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by adeposiokupe: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hello, please is this still possible and are you referring to the USD card or the NGN card?
I got both the naira and the usd card today and couldnt use either of them on paypal.

I called the bank and the customer care attendant said that recent policy is that you can't use the naira card for intl transactions.

fnfswap:

Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by fnfswap: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
Iyasaburi:
Who issues the card?

Is it from the UBA.

It is free to use. You can read more about it here >> https://fnfswap.com.ng/withdraw-money-with-uba-africard-dollar-card/

1 Like

Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by fnfswap: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Viking07:
How do I get the card?

#1. Walk into any UBA Bank branch.

#2. Go with 1 passport, ID card, Bill n BVN

#3. Request for the form, fill and submit and you will be issued the card for free.
Re: AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by fnfswap: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2023
adeposiokupe:
Hello, please is this still possible and are you referring to the USD card or the NGN card?
I got both the naira and the usd card today and couldnt use either of them on paypal.

I called the bank and the customer care attendant said that recent policy is that you can't use the naira card for intl transactions.

Hi, adeposiokupe,

Yes, Naira Card for Naira platforms.

USD - for USD platforms.

(1) (Reply)

1300 usdt available, Urgent Trade !!! / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 13th January, 2024 / A Humble Nairalander Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.