Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Are You Too Young To Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Too Young To Die? (127 Views)

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Too Young To Die? by GentleA(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Stop for a moment.. think about your life. How old are you now?
How long have you lived?
Are you too young to die?
I was faced with the last question after witnessing a horrible accident on my way back from Zonkwa, the capital city of Zangon Kataf in Kaduna.
It was a clash between a taxi driver and a Truck driver.
Cars were damaged, windows became tiny drops of glasses on the tarred road.
I saw blood.. the young, the old and the tender groaning in so much pain. The kind that could even make the unaffected cry too, an infectious pain.
Blood and broken glasses dined together on the floor, as though the living was no more a being.
They couldn't even spare the tender.. isn't he too young to be part of such an unfortunate event?
That child, of about 2 or 3yrs old layed silently.. his screams and supposed tears were trapped. I could hardly see signs of breathing, nor of movement.

My God!
He's just too young!
Wont he atleast have a chance to dream too?
Or atleast, a chance to walk with smiles to school, with his schoolbag dancing behind his back and his hands locked in that of his father? Not even that chance?
Right now, if only yesterday never came, he should have been playing around his house with the other children.
But there he was lying helplessly and almost lifeless.

Till now.. i can still feel that pain in my heart.. and my mind just wouldn't leave that sight alone.
They were rushed to hospital..
I prayed they all survive.. especially the little child.
But on my way back home today again.. I enquired and I was told.. "those children, one die"..
He was the only one who died.
The one who never had a chance to live past 5yrs on earth.
The driver's skull was pushed inwards.. his parents were badly hurt and the other child.. a little bit bigger sat quietly on the ground.
But that boy of just about 3yrs old if i'm not mistaken, never saw today.

So how old are you again?
How long have you lived?
Did you thank the Lord that you are alive to see today?
Do you think you are too young to die?
How well have you lived your life?
You still have life..
I still have life...
What are we doing with it?
Is there enough time in our lifetime to make things right with God?
How much time is left?
You never know.. tommorrow never says what it holds..
so let not your today be a waste of precious time.
I pray the death of that child will atleast make you see how short life is..
Make your ways right with God!
God help us all!

The Writer's vessel
#DiaryofaVillageCorper
Re: Are You Too Young To Die? by Mrrationalshop: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Well spoken

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2020 / Mark 6 / Prove All Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.