Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Spade: This Violence Against Husband Should Stop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Spade: This Violence Against Husband Should Stop (187 Views)

God - Call A Spade, A Spade - Do Not Sugar Coat It. - Suffering To Glory / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / This Church's Banner Is Against Husband Snatchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Spade: This Violence Against Husband Should Stop by Spiritscience(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2020
A spade: This violence against husband should stop

By O'star Eze

So, i just read what seemingly looked like a screenshot of the Facebook message between someone who reported the 'remove the cheat's car breaks' lady to her husband and the husband was like, 'it was only a joke, get a life!' Well, only God knows but this mankilling business that has started trending lately should stop. Many have blamed the syncretic acceptance of Christianity from the western world, whereby we grudgingly took the practice and discarded the principles of that white man's religion. We pay lipservice to being Christians and yet we are more barbaric than the heathens.

How can I be arguing about having a side chick not being right with a fellow 'christian' who would rather insist polygamy of our ancestors is our nature...not our forefathers' religious practice alongside o? At least not fully. because I know that you can find men and women with scapulars round their necks in a shrine this sunday morning. If you bet with me on this, you will lose disgracefully.

Which way Nigerians? If we want to be traditional, we should go all the way and if we want to be Christians let us be Christians totally...

Though, I have also noticed that Church of Jesus Christ of the Later Day Saints has started pitching tents in our localities. You know those Christians that encourage polygamy. The new conscious in the society has made the environment favourable for its growth. Shrines too. And more religious leaders of the conventional Christian churchs are getting caught in sexual scandals and perversions. These ones get disillusioned too.

And I tell you, these women are getting more disillusioned by the day. But no level of disillusioned should make you kill another woman's son. Not even your own. I thank Crown Queen Nenelicious for supporting the above. She said and I quote, "If you feel you cannot take it anymore, take a walk. You don't gain anything from revenging on him or killing him. Or if you feel you want your husband back, go to your God in prayers. There is nothing God cannot do. Miracles happen. You don't need to keep checking his phone. That High BP is not necessary. Trust your man and he will be forced to be faithful."

So, please, bikonu, you have heard it from your fellow woman, beware of ndi Ife n'eme n'isi feminists on facebook. Those daughters of Jezebel seeking for whom to devour. Dey your dey and seek out for the joys and love of life. Uwa ezu oke. Be contented. No more husband snuffing.

Source: https://www.orienttabloid.com/a-spade-a-spade-this-violence-against-husbands-should-stop/

(1) (Reply)

End Time Jesus Secret You Must Know As A God You Are / Just One Virus / God Can Not Do More Than A Dead Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.