Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! (192 Views)

Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / 33 Striking Differences Between Lord Jesus Christ And Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! by bingbagbo(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Romans 11:34-36
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”
35 “Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?”
36 For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen.

Now note: 'from him and through him and for him In verse 36; this Him is a pronoun to God in verse 35'. Open your eyes brothers, Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

Also see.

Collosians 1:16.

For by Him
all things were created; everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see— such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.

Backtracking to the verses before verse 16 will make you appreciate that Collosians 1:16 is talking about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Also see.

John 1:10

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Jesus Christ is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Jesus Christ is the God that created all things. He is the only God. Halleluyah.
Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! by KNOWMORE56: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Jesus claims to be the Father in john 14:9 '...have I (The Father) been so long with you, and yet hast thou not known me...?'

1 Like

Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=KNOWMORE56 post=86992608]Jesus claims to be the Father in john 14:9 '...have I (The Father) been so long with you, and yet hast thou not known me...?'[/quo.

Bless u

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Disciples To Learn A Secret / #MaryMary Rebuke Christian Artist’ Who Won’t Minister Unless They Get Paid First / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/03/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.