Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos (115690 Views)

Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by stainlink(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
I talk am

The jumping no be him be the issue now. The uber guy lost money for the trip, and in deep trouble for just accepting a ride from an unfortunate fellow angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Ogilinsaka: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
A
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
dominique:

Is it against the law for a driver to stop at a bridge for a passenger to relieve himself? What if he had gotten down to pee and jumped over the bridge railings faster than the driver could act, would that make it the driver's fault?

I found sense in this.....

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tribalistseun: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
dominique:
Hope the driver and car have been released from police custody? Detaining him for a minute makes no sense
madam you are in Nigeria not America.

the Uber driver is good food for the most corrupt police in the world. there's no way NPF won't squeeze out at least N200,000 from him.

2 Likes

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
So young. But the uber driver sef. Why stop on the 3rd mainland bridge. Shey him go shit for highway?
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Eteka1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by stainlink(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
I talk am.

The jumping no be him be the issue now. The uber guy lost money for the trip, and in deep trouble for just accepting a ride from an unfortunate fellow angry
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mmn, God help us, I remember when I was struggling with depression myself, but thank God I overcame it
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by clems88(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Since buhari came into power people have been jumping into the lagoon angry I wonder weather there's a better Nigeria in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nathphil(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
OcVoice:
@dominique

Is it against the law for a driver to stop at a bridge for a passenger to relieve himself?

Is there toilet on the bridge?
We shouldn't just be about making money and feel less concerned. We should be proactive in our reasoning. Why not get down the bridge and look for eatries or public toilet for the rider. The safety of the rider should be your sole responsibility till he gets to his final destination.

What if he had gotten down to pee and jumped over the bridge railings faster than the driver could act, would that make it the driver's fault?

Stomach upset, not urination. Read the story well. Stomach upset entails that u need a toilet and there's non on the bridge. Driver should have been swift in reasoning.

So if you enter a cab and suddenly you tell the driver To stop and he refuses, wouldn't you call him a kidnapper. The man told him to stop and he did, that is customer satisfaction.

18 Likes

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by TRUSTEDGUY: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pure101:
Oluwa have mercy

Clear symptoms of depression and frustration
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
OcVoice:

He's the first suspect. He needs to be detained and questioned.

Someone complains of a stomach upset and asks you to pull over on 3rd mainland bridge with water Mass below, and u accepted...and watched till he jumped in.

See funny reply.

The way some of you reason on this forum,you reason like a kid.

The guy was complaining of stomach pain and told the driver to pull over for him to urinate,where you expecting him to accompany him to urinate or he is a prophet that sees vision for him to know he was going to jump into the water?

I agree with you that he is a prime suspect,but saying he shouldn't have pulled over is rubbish talk,he is an Uber driver ,if his passenger says he want to urinate,as long as he feels the area his save he will stop. He is not the first person that will stop on 3rd mainland bridge to urinate inside that water.

10 Likes

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by AirstarKane(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
bisi16:
Depression is real. Talk to somebody.
Una just dey shout talk to someon. Talk to who exactly. Who do you think surround you? Are there really humans in existence ready to give listening ears. No stable psychologist or counsellor every one will just be shouting talk. To whom exactly cos everyone seems to have their own burdens. Some will even make mockery of the situation. Even if it's cos of love. There's no one to talk to.
I just pray everyone be STRONG! Hold on and have a creator you converse with. For me, the Holy Spirit does it and the words of Jesus. Shikena

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
References:
It was reported yesterday of a young man who boarded a car-hailing service, Uber from Gbagada.

He had complained of stomach trouble and asked to relieve himself only to jump into the lagoon.
https://www.nairaland.com/5688834/uber-passenger-jumps-into-lagos

A search has been carried out by officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA) who in turn had engaged local divers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV2I2h60trk

Chances of getting him alive is slim, as the search has been suspended for two days as a result of exhaustion and the opposing water-currents.

However, Idowu Badmos, driver of the call cab, and his car has been taken to Adekunle Police Station, Yaba, Lagos.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/3rd-mainland-bridge-suicide-lasema-rescue-team-suspend-recovery-search-for-48-hrs/

The identity of the young man has been found to be Daibo Toju Davies, 22 years old and lives at 17 Sosanya Street, Gbagada, Lagos State.

After voting Buhari against every wise counsel, see his tragic end. Anyway, RIP

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Ijaycool(f): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kaaaiii

22 years.

Who will we now marry if men start dying at 22?
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
The GOVERNMENT should ban THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE as well.
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
to carry person fur ride, na wahala, same thing could have happened if the car was stuck in traffic on the bridge the guy go just come our and jump even before you fit release your seat belt to stop him.,may i not come across with a fellow with a death wish ,for all i know those yeye officers fit put murder case on top the innocent driver

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Amanda4life: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
LosC:
The devil is a liar. Imagine, 22years.
God will destroy every weapon the devil wants to use against us IJN

Amen.
Depression is real
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by lastchild: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
See how toto just end this guy life.

He was definitely jilted and couldn't just move on.

And the same fvcking bitch that warranted this act will presently be on a peniss now shouting "fvck me deeper"

This hoes ain't loyal. Guys need to programme their minds for the worst. Even what you call a wife at home will jilt you for a bigger peniss or funds.
you are using his death to make jokes because he's not your relative, when a neighbor dies death is in the neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
MANNABBGRILLS should do the same, he is of no use to humanity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tete7000(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
emeijeh:
22 years of age?!
What a wasted life.

Wire gauze on that bridge from end to end will save lives in the future.
I hope H.E Sanwo considers this.

Nigerians will cut and steal everything. I remember bridges around used to have iron railings while I was growing up. At a point in time, they all somehow just disappeared. Those scavenging for scrap metals go at night to remove and sell them. So pathetic but that is Nigerian story my dear.

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by laughitall(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
OcVoice:

He's the first suspect. He needs to be detained and questioned.

Someone complains of a stomach upset and asks you to pull over on 3rd mainland bridge with water Mass below, and u accepted...and watched till he jumped in.

shut ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by frowland(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
OcVoice:
@dominique

Is it against the law for a driver to stop at a bridge for a passenger to relieve himself?

Is there toilet on the bridge?
We shouldn't just be about making money and feel less concerned. We should be proactive in our reasoning. Why not get down the bridge and look for eatries or public toilet for the rider. The safety of the rider should be your sole responsibility till he gets to his final destination.

What if he had gotten down to pee and jumped over the bridge railings faster than the driver could act, would that make it the driver's fault?

Stomach upset, not urination. Read the story well. Stomach upset entails that u need a toilet and there's non on the bridge. Driver should have been swift in reasoning.

Yes sir, there is a makeshift toilet at the bridge.
Secondly, you are not making any sense.

6 Likes

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
References:
It was reported yesterday of a young man who boarded a car-hailing service, Uber from Gbagada.

He had complained of stomach trouble and asked to relieve himself only to jump into the lagoon.

A search has been carried out by officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA) who in turn had engaged local divers.

Chances of getting him alive is slim, as the search has been suspended for two days as a result of exhaustion and the opposing water-currents.

However, Idowu Badmos, driver of the call cab, and his car has been taken to Adekunle Police Station, Yaba, Lagos.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/3rd-mainland-bridge-suicide-lasema-rescue-team-suspend-recovery-search-for-48-hrs/

The identity of the young man has been found to be Daibo Toju Davies, 22 years old and lives at 17 Sosanya Street, Gbagada, Lagos State.
Reason for suspension of search for him makes no sense at all to me...

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Randy100: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rest boy, you must be in better place.

1 Like

Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by tillaman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
This life no balance!!
Imagine taking his own life at 22!
Who knows what prompted him to take that dumb action
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Komu1048(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
References:

NPF and exhaustion are like 5&6. I'm sure d driver will bail himself with nothing less than 500k
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by bmdmixer: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
LosC:
The devil is a liar. Imagine, 22years.
God will destroy every weapon the devil wants to use against us IJN
undecided
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Jahkye: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
post=86701431:

He gave up at the age of 22
What a sad life.

You are not far from the truth Dora!
[/s]
Re: Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos by Hdanny(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lord please have mercy

Anyway you can check my signature for more info

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note) / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.