Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

O. M. G : Vengeful Lady Destroys Her Ex’s Newly Bought Car In Ajah, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / O. M. G : Vengeful Lady Destroys Her Ex’s Newly Bought Car In Ajah, Lagos (976 Views)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O. M. G : Vengeful Lady Destroys Her Ex’s Newly Bought Car In Ajah, Lagos by LindaIkejiNews: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
A video making the rounds on social media captured the aftermath of a valentine’s day gone wrong as a vengeful lady destroyed her ex’s newly bought car in Ajah, Lagos.

They say ”Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” and those words have been confirmed by the lady following her rash action.

Vengeful lady destroys her ex’s newly bought car in Ajah, Lagos
Details about what really led to her decision are sketchy but the man who was recording the video was audibly pained by the outcome of her decision.

See video below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/vengeful-lady-destroys-her-exs-newly-bought-car-in-ajah-lagos.html

Lalasticlala , Seun , Dominique , Mynd44

1 Share

Re: O. M. G : Vengeful Lady Destroys Her Ex’s Newly Bought Car In Ajah, Lagos by richeeyo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ex, walahi i go carry am reach court

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boy Climb Electricity Pole Without Protection Just To Free His Ball. VIDEO / A Friend Who Killed His Weddings Best Man Arrested By Niger State Police Command / Soldiers Arrested For Raping Student Nurse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.