Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM (1007 Views)

Itel Launches S23 With 16GB RAM And Color Changing Technology / TECNO WILL BE LAUNCHING CAMON 15 & CAMON 15 PRO SOON / Huawei’s ‘oak OS’ Will Be Launching By August Or September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by joesamofficial(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xiaomi Black Shark smartphone versions have enjoyed huge success in recent years and now the company is set to debut another version soon and this new version will be called Black Shark 3 5G. MIIT has certified it already so there’s no doubt it is coming out.

CLICK TO CONTINUE READING....

https://blog.joesam.digital/2020/01/12/xiaomi-might-be-launching-the-first-smartphone-with-16gb-ram/amp/

Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by Ejadike(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is def gonna be very expensive.
Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by Mustiboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
What's the essence of gaming smartphones? The most powerful processor they can house currently is the 865; additionally, there are no demanding mobile games to play, so they are utterly useless.

Why not just get a handheld console if gaming is what you care about. There is the Nintendo Switch for fvck's sake.

Mobile gaming can't even come near PS Vita.

If not for COD, PUBG, PES 2020, etc., one could easily conclude that all games on mobile are just toys.
Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by MiVida(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mustiboy:
What's the essence of gaming smartphones? The most powerful processor they can house currently is the 865; additionally, there are no demanding mobile games to play, so they are utterly useless.

Why not just get a handheld console if gaming is what you care about. There is the Nintendo Switch for fvck's sake.

Mobile gaming can't even come near PS Vita.

If not for COD, PUBG, PES 2020, etc., one could easily conclude that all games on mobile are just toys.
You've said it all!

The COD, I'm actually not a fan of online games, will I have to join a group before I can play the game or I can stand alone and play it just like we did on mc4?
Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by dodoniyi: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Surely its starting price will be 350k

How will that one help me in Nigeria?

Shark kor, Sharki ni
Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by Mustiboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
MiVida:
You've said it all!

The COD, I'm actually not a fan of online games, will I have to join a group before I can play the game or I can stand alone and play it just like we did on mc4?
You can join a league, but it's not a requirement.

You can simply play multiplayer with other players.

My favourite more is "Free For All," where players kill one another. You respawn automatically, and the player with the highest kills wins.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Might Be Launching The First Flagship Smartphone With 16GB RAM by MiVida(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mustiboy:

You can join a league, but it's not a requirement.

You can simply play multiplayer with other players.

My favourite more is "Free For All," where players kill one another. You respawn automatically, and the player with the highest kills wins.
wow... Can't wait to lay hands on this game once I get my Redmi note 8 pro next week God's willing!

Thanks for the explanation bro, really appreciate!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P40 Series Brings Incredible Hardware Without Google Completely / Corona: Airtel Giving Free Text Messages / Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.