Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures (58617 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by idonhammer: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
And the responsible 9ja babes wey go date man one year without giving their man ordinary kiss how market? Holy holy kill all of una dia.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Not every guy wants to be in the news.

Even if the guy wants to be in the news, she should discourage him for her own benefits.
Since Davido's brother unveiled his wife till wedding, no insult nor controversies up till now. She has nothing on the internet to be ashamed of. People will only criticise you when they have access to you and your private life.
Miracle is being celebrated while she is being castigated. A lady is parading herself boldly as Miracle's girlfriend but shaming the man marrying Nina. Why?

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by OhBiafra: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
yvelchstores:
You are going to a wedding part with your hubby, try and do small make up na. At least put effort to look good.
fool. That lady in the picture looks better than you with your masquerade make up

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by OhBiafra: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sokosuji:
the black beauty is beautiful enough.she doesn't need dulux emulsion paint
People like yvelchstores are just jealous, I know her type. They cannot even leave their bedroom without makeup, so when they see another lady looking good effortlessly, they flare up.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by OhBiafra: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
yvelchstores:
there is nothing wrong in glaming up once in a while. I don't mean to judge but people like this are boring in all aspects, and I mean ALL ASPECTS
No. It is people like you that lack self esteem in all aspects, ALL aspects.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by tunapawizzy: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
yvelchstores:
You are going to a wedding part with your hubby, try and do small make up na. At least put effort to look good.
This according to 10 commandments abi newton's law of motion? this life ehn, do whatever makes YOU happy

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by stasius: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where is ur husband madam?

Well your baby bump looks good on you. Congrats on advance.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by optimus106(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nanagom:
grin no need covering the pregnancy dear and ruining that beautiful attire, you owe no one any explanation

Wishing you HML

Come to think of it, we’ve seen everyone except the groom angry

The covering entails She is guilty of sth

She owes her fans explanation.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Dybala11(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
yvelchstores:
there is nothing wrong in glaming up once in a while. I don't mean to judge but people like this are boring in all aspects, and I mean ALL ASPECTS
By there are guys who detest the use of make up and will appreciate minimal use of it, natural beauty rocks most times. No be to dey plaster paint-like make ups every time.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Brownsun(f): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Funny how d two ladies (Nina &Bambam) they said fvked in d house are already married.

Remember how they insulted them and said no man can marry them after disgracing themselves on live tv. grin grin

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by mokt(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Efejusttoocute:

You're as useless as my left hand...

How can I help you, is Nina your stepmother? Abi oloshi leleyi ni

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Dybala11(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sokosuji:
he he . boring in all aspects?

Are u here husband? cheesy

She could be great also in home chores plus raising the kids..

She just might not be into the emulsion stuffs
Exactly, those are good and necessary qualities of a good wife, not been a master at plastering emulsion paint upandan.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Dybala11(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sokosuji:
he he . boring in all aspects?

Are u here husband? cheesy

She could be great also in home chores plus raising the kids..

She just might not be into the emulsion stuffs
Exactly, those are good and necessary qualities of a good wife, not been a master at plastering emulsion paint upandan.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by ofiko123(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to Nina ivy..

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by perfum11: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
MoonandStar:
She's preggy. Don't ask me how I know. Congratulations girl

Wow grin I'm the ftc. I'm dedicating this to my hubby (a nairalander too) May God bless us with a twin this year.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
She married herself, where is her hubby. Very useless, ugly shapeless, broke frustrated husband snatched.
why do guys do this, why? Why insult her like she's your enemy?

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by AdakoleG: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is even covering her baby bump.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
In case u dont know. Nina told me 2 keep her hubby out of public view. I Luv u nina
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by SirRoberto(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
The power of pre marriage pregnancy... Quick wedding!

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nina is my blood sister
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why is she hiding her pregnancy?

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by INNOCENT7389: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oovi5:
The husband dey absent abi bawo?

Some women who understands they have hidden enemies Waiting to wreck their marriage spiritually, no longer post the pics of their husbands on social media until after some years of blissful and fruitful marriage , before they reveal the husband or fiance.

Such is life nowadays.

Protect what u cherish from public eyes.

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
MoonandStar:

Wow grin I'm the ftc. I'm dedicating this to my hubby (a nairalander too) May God bless us with a twin this year.

a nairalander too

At the bolded

So u na dey do something behind the screen on here?

Happy marriage life in advance though.

But God dey oooooooo
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
it seems she got married to her own self.
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nina actually got someone to marry her? Some guys get mind sha. What happens to the gospel according to Future?

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
MoonandStar:

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Thirteenblood: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata