Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures (58615 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Prachpro(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow! Wasn't expecting this. Congratulations tho.
Darksider131:
STC

wink
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by nadigo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
MoonandStar:
She's preggy. Don't ask me how I know. Congratulations girl

Wow grin I'm the ftc. I'm dedicating this to my hubby (a nairalander too) May God bless us with a twin this year.

Cos she dey cover her belle with that blue fan
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by dayborah(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
So people are just bitter ��, congratulations Nina

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Etteanna: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
MoonandStar:

Wow grin I'm the ftc. I'm dedicating this to my hubby (a nairalander too) May God bless us with a twin this year.
no be only me see the belly
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by theDEVILisHERE: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
OhBiafra:
fool. That lady in the picture looks better than you with your masquerade make up

..u can make ur point without insults

For such occasion the lady overall look is too "bland"

it's a wedding not an office appointment
not about the makeup
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by OhBiafra: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

..u can make ur point without insults

For such occasion the lady overall look is too "bland"

it's a wedding not an office appointment
not about the makeup
Fool
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ken4agent(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oboye, where her husbby now Abi she dey marry herself?? Cos nothing wey person no dey see for SM did days grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by tammie24: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes dear! When perverse people who can't think without bringing past sex into d picture see you, they'll understand that no man is God.

As long as you didn't marry your wife a virgin, she has done up and down, in and out with different people before you and same goes to the man. That we saw Nina's on TV shouldn't matter cos that activity is simply what we do everyday... Life without it sucks so we all should embrace it unpretentiously.
abeg

It's different
People do it everyday but not on national TV
Was she the only female house mate?
That she shouldn't have self control

She's simply shameless and a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by theDEVILisHERE: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
OhBiafra:

Fool

Being frustrated is not the end of the world

Just take a moment once in a while to reflect on ur follow-come foolishness

Eventually u'll see the cause of ur problem

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by JayPeeOham: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
This one she no fit post her husband picture....

The guy go worwor no be small..

Or maybe na cripple, handicap or slowpoke.. Smh
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by anuoreangel(f): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations Nina

For your affordable quality and affordable footwear in wholesale your our wholesalers team.And cash out big time. Click on the WhatsApp link below.

https:///AaqFX2xqLPhCeRWOgNi03z
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by sleekier(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Nina man

Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Harrynight(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by Harrynight(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
MoonandStar:

You right she's!

We all know that grin
Re: Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Pictures by SergeantUs: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2020
•••••

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.