Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

El-rufai Helped Me Win The 2015 Elections – Buhari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Helped Me Win The 2015 Elections – Buhari Says (381 Views)

Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Helped Me Win The 2015 Elections – Buhari Says by soliuwap(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari felicitated with the executive governor of Kaduna State, Gov. Nasir El Rufai on his 60th birthday.

The celebratory message was sent by the president’s media aide, Shehu Garba on Saturday. In his message, President Buhari said that although the

governor’s entry into public service was accidental, his contributions so far to the growth of the nation have been well-thought-of and strategic.

The president commended el-Rufai for his insight and wisdom to lead people to achieve greatness at various levels,

adding that the governor’s efforts were instrumental to the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 presidential election.

He also prayed for more good health and wisdom as he continues to lead the state to greater positive heights.

Read More: https://750gistmedia.com.ng/el-rufai-helped-me-win-the-2015-elections-buhari-says/

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Helped Me Win The 2015 Elections – Buhari Says by ThiagoKid(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hell with fire-Elrufai
Re: El-rufai Helped Me Win The 2015 Elections – Buhari Says by NobleAngell(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
But in 2019, you single-handedly rigged yourself in.

Only Buhari is allowed to quote me. It's him I'm talking to.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Supreme Court Of Nigeria On Imo / A Look At Gov Udom's Agricultural Prowess / Excellent!!! Nigerian Ambassador To China Fights For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.