Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

"The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea (815 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea by Luckyziakegha: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Popular Nigeria rapper, Zlatan has revealed that his mum once discouraged him from pursing his music career and advised him to opt for more feasible alternatives, little did he know that he was destined to be one of the greatest music stars of our generation.

Zlatan has since rose to fame and is arguably the most sought after artist in Nigeria alongside Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and Naira Marley. Many have even argued that Zlatan has dethroned Olamide as the king of indigenous rap after the later has been unable to release any hit song since Zlatan came into the lime light.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/the-devil-has-numerous-tricks-my-mum.html

Re: "The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea by Ladylite: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
So is he implying that the mum was used by the devil or is he saying God is the one behind his singing inspiration...
Re: "The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea by iAmViper(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ogun kee ur mum, is she mad?
imagine what she told u!
§

what if i type dis coment on his page? Will he drag me?
what did he expect his fans to be saying abt the post; to glorified his mum that he refered as devil or say shit abt her?
Re: "The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea by BankyGee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Luckyziakegha:
Popular Nigeria rapper, Zlatan has revealed that his mum once discouraged him from pursing his music career and advised him to opt for more feasible alternatives, little did he know that he was destined to be one of the greatest music stars of our generation.

Zlatan has since rose to fame and is arguably the most sought after artist in Nigeria alongside Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy and Naira Marley. Many have even argued that Zlatan has dethroned Olamide as the king of indigenous rap after the later has been unable to release any hit song since Zlatan came into the lime light.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/the-devil-has-numerous-tricks-my-mum.html
Lies from the pit of Hell

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Drags Weight Loss Product Sellers On IG / Mr P Donates N50,000 For Medical Checkup Of Girl Beaten In Viral Video / Wicked Brother!see What A Man Did To His Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.