Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) (602 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by Citizenshelm: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2020

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, has broken down in hot tears this afternoon and placed curses on a muslim lady who insults hurled at her 6-month-old daughter by a critic, Dailyleakers.com report.

The 35-year-old responded to the critic in a live video on Instagram on Sunday.

The reality TV star, who was in tears throughout the video, explained that contrary to reports, she did not deny her pregnancy but chose to keep a low profile because she had a difficult pregnancy.

“First of all I didn’t hide my pregnancy. I had an extremely difficult pregnancy. So when people say I denied my pregnancy, it hurts,” she said.

TBoss rained curses at the critic whom she alleges had called her child a ‘monkey’ ‘unspecial’ and ‘ugly’.

The controversial figure advised social media users to be careful of what they say about her because despite being ‘loudmouthed’ she was an ’emotional person’.

TBoss revealed her child’s face for the first time in an Instagram post on Valentine’s Day.

The identity of the child’s father is still in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhE0nQtH9fI

https://www.dailyleakers.com/bbnaijas-tboss-weeps-lays-heavy-curse-on-fan-who-mocked-her-daughter-saying-shes-ugly-unspecial

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by Pure101(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Keep your private life private, you won't hear. Enjoy the attention sad
Re: Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by lomprico(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Attention seeker!
Re: Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by masterflowx(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
See painment!

Re: Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by dawnomike(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sorry mama
Re: Bbnaija's Tboss Weeps & Lays Curses On Fan Who Mocked Her Daughter (video) by daddytime(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Eyaaa

(1) (Reply)

Video & Responses To Turkish Officials Wrapping Black Man In Nylon 4 Deportation / Video Shows Moments Bobrisky Was Verbally Attacked By Nigerians In Dubai / Toke Makinwa Has Done It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.