Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,714,050 members, 6,412,626 topics. Date: Friday, 30 July 2021 at 12:49 PM

Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? (144 Views)

I Became A Professor After Writing JAMB 6 Times - Prof. Binebai / Young Man Who Graduated With First Class After Writing JAMB Six Times Is Dead / I Did Not Thumbprint After Writing Jamb!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? by Hdanny(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
YOU CAN STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN TO ANY COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE, WITH LESS THAN 250k PER SESSION.

GOOD ACCOMMODATION AND WELL ORGANIZED ENVIRONMENT FOR LECTURES.

ADMISSION IS STILL GOING ON NOW!!!

DM ME FOR MORE INFO 08106370678

NOTE: ALL COURSES ACCREDITED

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets To Achieving Academic Excellence / Know Mathematics And Physics / Science Teacher (phy, Chem, Bio And Computer) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.