Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? (226 Views)

Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / I Did Not Thumbprint After Writing Jamb!! / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Writing Jamb? by Hdanny(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU.
YOU CAN STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN TO ANY COURSE OF YOUR CHOICE, WITH LESS THAN 250k PER SESSION.

GOOD ACCOMMODATION AND WELL ORGANIZED ENVIRONMENT FOR LECTURES.

ADMISSION IS STILL GOING ON NOW!!!

DM ME FOR MORE INFO 08106370678

NOTE: ALL COURSES ACCREDITED

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay For Your Study In Canada / WAEC: Deploys A New Electronic Means Of Detecting Examination Malpractice (collu / How To Find Basic Commands In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.