Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,285 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha (420 Views)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha by NaijadrivaCars: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
On Saturday 15th on Afor Enyiogugu day. over 2000 catholic women jettisoned going to the market and converged on the Mater Ecclesiae Cathedral Ahiara Mbaise as part of their nine days of novena prayers and rosary for God to restore their son, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha to the seat of Governor of Imo State on Tuesday Feb 18th 2020. Recall that Supreme Court sacked former Governor Emeka Ihedioha and declared Sen. Hope Uzodinma winner of the 2019 Gubernatorial election of Imo State.

Noble Lady Viola Onwuliri distributed hundreds of rosaries to the women and urged to go home and continue in their families.

The prayer will continue in different parishes after today with novena Masses and then Night Vigil from Monday night into Tuesday 18th.

President Noble Lady Cecilia Emecheta thanked all for their commitment to the cause.

Source: http:///s14285d92200215en_ng?country=ng&language=en

mynd44, Dominique, mukina2, OAM4J

Re: 2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha by Lebrai: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
religious fanatics

well he can do all just believe
Re: 2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha by NaijadrivaCars: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mbaise women go spiritual on his matter.

The last time a thing of this sort happened was during Governor Ohakim, after he "slapped a Rev Fr." and we know what happened. Now the case is opposite - courts sacked him and the prayer is for him to be reinstated as Governor.

mynd44, mynd44, mrrights, sarrki

Re: 2000 Catholic Women Begin 9days NOVENA Prayers To Restore Sacked Emeka Ihedioha by Kylekent59: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
I am having an impression that PDP would win IMO back while Lyon still lose.

I ain't a prophet just an impression.

(1) (Reply)

How Gullible Are These People? / Why Do Christians Pray Before Eating Food/meal / Y Does My Gf Wear Black Socks On Sighting A Cat & At Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.