Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Gullible Are These People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Gullible Are These People? (420 Views)

I Believe In Jesus, I Am Not Gullible, You Are The One Foolish If You Don't / African Countries To Make MRNA Vaccines Hoax And The Gullible African Public / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Gullible Are These People? by sunshineV(f): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's obvious religion is a scam and the fake pastors the Bible talked about are TB joshua and co

But my people are so gullible that they believe anything from the fake pastors mouth. They can kill and rape for these pastors abi how do u explain all these thread on NL about scientist in France/India that they found the cure to corona virus just so as to save TB JOSHUA from his mess

People should Listen and be closer to God instead of all these yahoo pastors

MY 2 CENT

2 Likes

Re: How Gullible Are These People? by BuzChi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
You made a good point, but you missed something. Some religious teachers like imams, guru (hindu teachers) and so many others, not only pastors, easily lure people into deception and hypocrisy. But as you rightly said, people should listen and be closer to God, cannot be overstated. We each have a journey; though we were born into some particular religious environment, we are individually responsible to grow into union with our creator. But how can we know our creator if we do not see him in the world he has made. God is love, religion of any kind is limited because its man's way to reach God, which can be very evil at times! In understanding God's love and wisdom, can we truly see His hand through all the wickedness done through religion and politics!! Peace
Re: How Gullible Are These People? by OtemAtum: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's a known fact

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Pray Before Eating Food/meal / Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit Begins On July 25th / I Have A Question For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.