Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Am Sorry. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sorry. (2360 Views)

I Am Sorry / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry. by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The injury sustained wasn't big.
And she a smoker so I don't blame her.

Stabbing is stabbing. The intention was to harm you. So it’s only lucky that you weren’t hurt not that the situation itself or the mindset of the attacker was not serious.

You don’t blame her? You blame the smoke? undecided

Sigh. Okay bye.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by Catchfirez: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:

Stabbing is stabbing. The intention was to harm you. So it’s only lucky that you weren’t hurt not that the situation itself or the mindset of the was attacker was not serious.

Sigh. Okay bye.

I don even tire of the guy. The guy is in pain and in Love.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
This guy is more of an attention seeker than a broken man.
Grow up and get a life Mister.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by chival(f): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher, I have watched the drama surrounding your quest for a wife and the eventual marriage unfold. I really don't have much to say about the core issues. I believe enough has been said already.
I just want to tackle one point. You seem to have a penchant to resort to name calling which is targeted for the most part at females. It is highly ungentlemanly to say the least. Grievances can be aired without calling other people's wives, girlfriends, mothers and sisters 'whores'. I thought you started this particular thread to apologise for that lapse but I must have misunderstood your intentions because you have also resorted to name calling here. Your experience at the hands of your ex may have left a bitter taste in your mouth, but that doesn't mean you should treat any and every woman without respect.

I wish you happiness and I hope someday you'll enjoy a happy marriage if that's what you want. But I really hope you'll learn to adopt more civil behaviour towards others. It will greatly improve your relationship with people around you.

I wish you peace.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
If not for the fact that there was a wedding IV, I would say that this OP is a troll. Everything is so confusing and mixed up.
with ordinary I shot or photoshop app one can create an IV

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:

Stabbing is stabbing. The intention was to harm you. So it’s only lucky that you weren’t hurt not that the situation itself or the mindset of the was attacker was not serious.

Sigh. Okay bye.
Coco you giving this attention seeker audience? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
The injury sustained wasn't big.
And she a smoker so I don't blame her.
This your story is enough for blockbuster nollywood. Kindly contact zeb ejiro or one of dem top producers to see how things pan out. I forsee a cinematic success

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Coco you giving this attention seeker audience? Lol

I said there’s something off about him.

I’m sure I’m not wrong

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by SweetCunt97(f): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:

I said there’s something off about him.

I’m sure I’m not wrong
He loves d attention.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yes you are right. I called him a troll when he started all these drama, but he debunked me.
SweetCunt97:
Re: I Am Sorry. by extremelygolden: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Greatresearcher, go back and apologize to God for doubting His existence and He'll take away fear from your life.

This God I am talking about is The Almighty God and He holds the key to your peace of mind.
Embrace Him now and see how glorious your life becomes.

You are living in the bondage of fear, and that's not right, my brother.

[/b]One more thing, please.
STOP calling females here, that have dedicated their useful time to advise you wh*ore. Stop it already. Be matured and civil please![b]

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry. by Mizwisdom(f): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Simple question u were
I know your life is meaningless, I understand your situation.
Re: I Am Sorry. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
1Thessalonians4:11
Re: I Am Sorry. by Mizwisdom(f): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I wonder. Photoshop will create very good IV. I don't believe the guy's story at all
Re: I Am Sorry. by faithfull18(f): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Uncle, it's being a while. You didn't come back to update us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Black Men Are Neglected And Die Early Abroad / Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset / My Husband Is A Wasteful Spend Thrift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.