Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors (72902 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by SweetCunt97(f): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Are they all single? This one they bear aliau without any other name attached?
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Jaynom(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol. The northern elites give their children the best education but they don't give a Fck about the ALMAJIRIS because when it's time for election and chaos they have a Standby, ignorant, desperate ARMY OF ALMAJIRIS waiting to do just about anything for "PEANUTS"
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by pahoehoe: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
What actually motivated all of them into going into medical field? Click on the links on my signature to know how you will make more than N3,000,000 profit per plot when you invest in Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by alizma: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Is that the same Khadijat Aliu of GDSS Ebako, 2000?
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Zimzy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
For those who think nothing good can come from the North, what do you think about this?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Patrioticman007(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
I taught they said Abokis don't attend schools.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by neweraomo: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
H
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Quality20(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
most doctors look down on others sha
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by haffaze777(m): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ajsimon:
Oqa weytin u dey talk
undecided
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by peacettw: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nice one. Parents must be so proud. So many families I know have a similar setup.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Spectrum22: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:
Are they all really passionate about it?

Good question
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by alizma: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Zimzy:
For those who think nothing good can come from the North, what do you think about this?
That is middle belt

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Ijaya123: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

Dumb question

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
brilliant sisters...
so lovely

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Obodo999(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is the kind of women self respecting men should be looking to marry. Ladies, go and upgrade yourselves instead of looking for meal tickets.
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by alizma: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
I taught they said Abokis don't attend schools.
They aren't northerners.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mateen1000:
I also have a family in my area where all 5 Sisters are Olosho, So I don’t see a big deal in this grin grin,

No big deal guy you're on point
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by whoawa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
farem:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/spotlight-meet-the-alius-five-nigerian-sisters-who-all-became-doctors/

Waoooo nice pix, I guess the ones on white coat are half baked , just asking oooh
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by siraj1402(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
You know what! No one will notice the as a Muslim now if, it were to be other way round the first thing people will notice is their religion. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by lapazi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Theyre Ebira from Kogi State. Why is this article silent on that?

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
wink
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by agyo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
I can bet they are from Kogi. Confirm and thank me later

Mrrationalshop:
Wow amazing
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by chocolatelady(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is great and simply amazing. What a wonderful parents u have ? I tap into this blessing. Well done girls !

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by adecz: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
This can never happen
in the far north...

Kudos!!
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by lordswill03: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yea, that's true. I Know one of them... Khadjidat. We served together during NYSC. She majored in plastic surgery
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by abbasajao(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

What don't you ask a reasonable question instead?
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bravo!
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Neoteny(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:

No

They woke up from sleep and found they're suddenly doctors

angry undecided

{Nairaland is full of idiots}

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by berrystunn(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Parents did well

Some girls are there
All they do is text new dick and text anything that high .

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by realstars: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Do doctors fall sick? And do they die prematurely?
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by davidas101(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mateen1000:
I also have a family in my area where all 5 Sisters are Olosho, So I don’t see a big deal in this grin grin,
grin
Mateen1000:
Re: Meet The Aliu Family Of Medical Doctors Where All 5 Sisters Are Medical Doctors by Eastlink(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
mainman7:
[/s]Wow! I love this![/s] kiss

[s]Capital Yes. Expecially all southern states' men who value their own belly and lust than protecting those that should look up to them. They refused prevent, now they refuse to act when they still can fight courageously to stop the killing of their sons and raping of their wives and daughters. Shame, shame, shame! The next generation shall never forgive this current southern generation of "chop and lose sense. As long as I dey chop, I don't care". I love subtle intelligence of women so much and how they codedly pass accross their message why the southern men still gyrating and deceiving themselves to be men. Have you notice how most southern girl and women are now always dressed in black? They now see their mem as walking dead that refuse to rise to life and responsibility of defence when most needed Maybe stylish designs etc, but black have suddenly become so popular among our female. They have already seen that the men that God created to protect them have become useless weaklings and slaves to intruders that could have been conqured since, who have betrayed their females trust. Being a man no be only to fvck and produce children like pigs. Real Men are Men! And we know ourselves: very few in the south, so we couldn't do much, we were also betrayed severally by the weaklings whenever we planned to.... True life story. Southern women now look up to God, southern men have fail them woefully[/s].
Very funny! Imagine a northerner with the above description of his region taking a dig at the south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adaobi Nwosu: Police Officer Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Picture / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.