Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) (12141 Views)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Reality TV Star, Nina's Husband, Shows He Is In Support Of Her Newly Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Iwonttell(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Audio wedding grin

1 Like

Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by Bigmama9ja: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Awww he looks cute on another note,

Are you a working class individual, do you crave your weekends for yourself, think no further *_BIG MAMA_* has got you covered for a token and by your invitation, we will clean, launder and prepare meals for you. What are you waiting for give us a call @ 07054344737 or WhatsApp @ 08164596549.
Email: bigmama9ja@gmail.com
PS: YOU DESERVE YOUR ME TIME
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
0KNM:
At this time of the morning? Na wa o
Idleness isn't good
Re: Nina 'husband' Photo Leaked After She Refused To Post Him (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
we don't need it let me ask my fellow nairalanders if they need it
I don't ask others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Mistakenly Shows Off Her Breasts On Modelling Shoot [PHOTOS] / Julius Agwu Celebrates His 44th Birthday / PHOTOS; Cardi B's Private Part On Display ...... As She Forgot To Wear UNDERWEAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.