Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) (38855 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by jaybenugo: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker and brand influencer, Jane Mena and her husband have welcome their first baby, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dancer took to her Instagram handle to announce the news.

She shared a video of her hand and that of her husband, and revealed the foot of her new baby.

She captioned the video;

“A journey that started with both of us has now brought a little addition❤️”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClJh7lVqGmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Would she have welcome the baby with her bank manager?

Congratulations to them.

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ambience(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Nah girl ?
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Congratulations to them.
I wonder o, maybe with kpopogiri cheesy

I know say baba go run DNA test asap.
Congrats to them jare!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Fedrick100: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
Make he go run DNA test asap.Don’t trust all this instagram slay queens

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by meobizy(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
Her simp of a husband has secured their lifetime bond. Now she can divorce him and sleep around while he’ll take care of the baby.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by thrillionaire(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by thrillionaire(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow.. good news. The pregnancy really looked good on her. Now, she'll flaunt her baby like them celebs do. Oh she's actually now a celebrity too.. how did she even become a celebrity sef?
I need to become a celebrity myself.

5 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by pepperdemzombie: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Congratulations to them.
Tonto said the husband is impotent and pregnancy belongs to Kpokpogiri.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Thebossoasis(f): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to her...but this her husband dey like wife grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Countersam(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker and brand influencer, Jane Mena and her husband have welcome their first baby, IGBERETV reports.

She shared a video of her hand and that of her husband, and revealed the foot of her new baby.

She captioned the video;

How is she going to breast feed the baby?

14 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Countersam:

How is she going to breast feed the baby?
With your breast nau undecided. What a question

13 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Is it not the girl that that tonto dike ex bleeped her pvssy morning till night? So the mumu husband did not divorce her and even went ahead to still impregnate her? Na wa o

Some men are just foolish angry

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Sweetvie: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to her grin
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Lionnation: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prostitute of a wife

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
More like olosho welcomes her first child with her Simp husband, the simp called her husband should do a DNA test, that baby has the same DNA with Kpororogiri. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by money121(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by allen113: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don't know her but congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Another jab to the throat for Nl Redpillers, Nl MidHusbands, Nl Alfa males , Nl marriage watchers .Alas! the twerker made another win grin

Congratulations Jena cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Memphis357(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ashawo don drop Kpokpogori's offspring.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
It's obvious a lot of Nigerians do not like a thriving Marriage. They want to see it all get burned down.

I've learnt in my life never to act in the dictates of third party mindset.

13 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Worldw: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by compton11(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
With her simp ass husband

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Doctorfitz: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
THE SIMPSON'S grin

14 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Adenugay(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good

Want to increase your website traffic, leads, and sales: Let's handle the seo of your website professionally and in 6 months, we will be able to increase these stats with SEO. Hire us today at >>> https://www.nairaland.com/7441896/seo-services-nigeria
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Sultty(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
couldn't expect anything less stupid for a post. Baby legs, it's lots better not post about your birth
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Otunbakayce: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto said the husband is impotent and pregnancy belongs to Kpokpogiri.
Could be true, coz it took so long for her to get pregnant. The simp wifeband won't be bothered though. grin

5 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

She captioned the video;

I trip for the guys that marry these girls sha! If na unknowingly I can understand. But to knowingly marry a twerker and likely runs girl prior to now? I doff my hat.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.