Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Onyema Could Have Done Something - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyema Could Have Done Something (1462 Views)

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Reps Hail Dogara, Onyema; Call Gbajabiamila 'Minority Leader' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Allen onyema a kindhearted Nigerian took it upon himself to evacuate stranded Nigerians out of south Africa during the xenophobic crisis,
we all saw how emotional onyema was when he was welcoming them at the airport cry
, it wasn't long after that, onyema was accused of money laundry something onyema said he was completely innocent of
, with no proof that he was guilty of what he was accused of,
Nigerian's treated this man badly called him all sort of names , 419, fraudster , yahoo yahoo

OK now Nigerians are stranded in Wuhan China begging to be repatriated, cause the city has been on total lockdown cause of the coronavirus other countries have already evacuated their citizens except Nigeria,

I believe onyema could have helped if Nigerians didn't treat him that badly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Sunofgod(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
lol....
Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by duncun: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2020

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
lol....
Are you one of those that insulted onyema?

Cause I can remember how some people from one particular region created threads here to insult onyema everyday for 2 weeks

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sunofgod:
lol....
Its a shame how that region hated onyema over night cause their people were among those onyema brought home

5 Likes

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
duncun:
The one he did in South Africa didn't go down well with some yorubas in nigeria. They wanted his head for it.

Anyway let's see if otedola or adenuga will come for their rescue

They just hated this man like its something they planed to do , the were more afonjas on that plane than Igbo's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by daddytime(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bring una come where?

Why the hurry? Nigeria never improve since una waka o.

Abeg make una stay there hustle more.

Na we una wan come give corona?

Collateral damage na him una be oh

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by voltron14: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin

The man should go and clear his name with USA and stop disturbing us with what he could have done.

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Bring una come where?

Why the hurry? Nigeria never improve since una waka o.

Abeg make una stay hustle more.

Na we una wan come give corona?

Collateral damage na him una be oh

Did they tell you they are infected with the virus ?

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
grin

The man should go and clear his name with USA and stop disturbing us with what he could have done.

The case was trashed already, when last did you hear about the case ? It was a honest mistake by the US onyema is not guilty of anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Afonjas were the ones hating on Onyeama..like they did against Innoson. By looking at their coneheads, don't be surprised those stranded are Afonjas. Typically Biafrans know want to do in situations like this but Afonjas like South Africa incident lack ability to help themselves but quick to hate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by voltron14: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
jimyjames:

The case was trashed already, when last did you hear about the case ? It was a honest mistake by the US onyema is not guilty of anything

Be lying to yourself.

You think the DOJ is your local beer parlour where you just create all kinds of stories then wash it down with 33 beer?

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Be lying to yourself.

You think the DOJ is your local beer parlour where you just create all kinds of stories then wash it down with 33 beer?

EFCC lunched a partnership investigation into onyemas case with the US , what did they come out with? Nothing onyema is innocent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by duncun: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by voltron14: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
jimyjames:

EFCC lunched a partnership investigation into onyemas case with the US , what did they come out with? Nothing onyema is innocent

grin

Children on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by slivertongue: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
onyema is on sabbatical, ask dangote
Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

grin

Children on Nairaland.

I can only see a pained afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:
onyema is on sabbatical, ask dangote

Lol well adenuga was on sabbatical, as you call it, in the UK for many years when he ran away from Nigeria for money laundry , he returned a clean man during yar'adua Jonathan regime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by fvckchina: 2:38am On Feb 17, 2020
there is no free lunch.

this is called "the cost of earning quick money in china".

they choose not to earn 300naira everyday in nigeria , then they should not feel sorry to risk their lives earning 300 dollars in china.
Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Amumaigwe: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:
Allen onyema a kindhearted Nigerian took it upon himself to evacuate stranded Nigerians out of south Africa during the xenophobic crisis,
we all saw how emotional onyema was when he was welcoming them at the airport cry
, it wasn't long after that, onyema was accused of money laundry something onyema said he was completely innocent of
Nigerian's treated this man badly called him all sort of names , 419, fraudster , yahoo yahoo

OK now Nigerians are stranded in Wuhan China begging to be repatriated, cause the city has been on total lockdown cause of the coronavirus other countries have already evacuated their citizens except Nigeria,

Onyema has now become the Federal government that spends tax payers' money.
Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:

Sometimes I wonder the necessity of creating all these threads.

Is Allen Onyema federal republic of Nigeria?

Why bringing up issues and what do you want to achieve?

Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Onyema has now become the Federal government that spends tax payers' money.

As in ehh

Sometimes I wonder the rationale behind all these threads been opened by these guys here on nairaland especially that one called jimyjames...

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2020
You didn't ask if onyema was the federal republic of Nigerian when he evacuated Nigerians from south Africa did you?

MelesZenawi:

Sometimes I wonder the necessity of creating all these threads.

Is Allen Onyema federal republic of Nigeria?

Why bringing up issues and what do you want to achieve?

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:
You didn't ask if onyema was the federal republic of Nigerian when he evacuated Nigerians from south Africa did you?

Ozu why not ask your village uncles to bring them back..

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

As in ehh

Sometimes I wonder the rationale behind all these threads been opened by these guys here on nairaland especially that one called jimyjames...

Shut up, the ones you open nko

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:

Shut up, the ones you open nko

Opened or I post news update here and nothing else.

Well I don't blame you because Imaro ife.... Because if you do then you will know there is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by jimyjames(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ozu why not ask your village uncles to bring them back..

Nonsense.

Will you shut up, I feel like slapping that your ugly head right now

1 Like

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by ChristianNorth: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:

Its a shame how that region hated onyema over night cause their people were among those onyema brought home
Check the flight manifest, onyema brought more yorubas home than Igbos.

Not all yorubas are hateful. Their Christians are good but I am scared of their Moslems.

I feel safer around a northern moslem than brown roof Moslems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Could Have Done Something by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2020
jimyjames:

Will you shut up, I feel like slapping that your ugly head right now

Continue spreading your nzuzu online. Seems your reason of coming online to always talk trash and type rubbish.

Anuofia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Coming After You - Abubakar Shekau Threatens Chad's President Iddris Deby / Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO / AKK GAS PIPELINE TO TAKE GAS FROM NIGER DELTA TO AREWA – LET’S STOP IT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.