Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO (1463 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Buhari appoints Adeniran as Surveyor-General of the Federation / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2020
The office of the accountant General of the federation in Abuja is on fire as we speak. All Relevant authorities should pls help do the needful.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMfBOOrLqM

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/office-of-accountant-general-of.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by limeta(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigeria why
APC is satanic

1 Like

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Equation89(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2020
I will say this is intentional.

Nigeria which way?

2 Likes

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Kenmatt(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
May God save us all.

We have not come out of chemical disaster that has befallen the World, let alone experiencing another natural disaster.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Equation89:
I will say this is intentional.

Nigeria which way?
Haha shocked
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Burning evidence... Took a cue from white collar

3 Likes

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Commonsense99: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy
All the money that has been donated to FG for this COVID-19 going, going, goneeeeeeee!

So politicians still use this old format of looting and burning the accountants office, na wah o.

5 Likes

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Fidelismaria: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Na buhari and his goons set that fire

They'll be like 10billion covid-19 intervention fund was lost to the fire

1 Like

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by NwaNimo1(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Typical....
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by harkandey(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Format to burn files that they use to loot money.
Naija which way grin

2 Likes

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by PS712: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Wonders
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Mysticwebb: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Some potential implicating records up in flames. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by baralatie(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
DSS?
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Comedian2019: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Na wa o.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Another moronic input.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Tetrahedron: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Perfect timing to burn all evidences that can jail them!
grin grin grin
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by juvewalex(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2020
I stopped believing in Nigeria couple of years ago .

1 Like

Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by GOFRONT(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
We are not surprised!!!

When this one is fully burnt all implicating documents, then followed by the Federal Secretariat in few weeks time......

Thank God almighty for bringing Corona virus upon us.....

ThankGod for 5G upon us...

ThankGod for bringing us Chinese doctors.........

We can't spark up the much needed revolution. But ThankGod Covid19 is here to do the needful for us......
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Damnmaster: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Nukilia: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
It is fake news undecided That is just ordinary smoke
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Lanretoye(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Is it coro or 5G that is responsible.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by imeller: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
God have Mercy.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by psucc(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Iya yôôh!
Cover up
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by slimanyd: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
This is what we call Corona Fire
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Perhaps some records are being deliberately destroyed.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Globad(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2020
People don't trust government at all. Government should take note and change.

The fire may not be intentional but the comments here show that people have lost faith in the system
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by MostBlessedOne: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Damnmaster:
We are experiencing the only time in history where lazy people have better chance of Survival.
with all due respect sir, I'm not a lazy person please just assist me if you can or please ignore my post..thanks
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by SharonLoveth(f): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Zo-Nigeria Should Catch Fire..
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by LibertyRep: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Haaaa!

Sensitive files MUST be in fire-proof saves in such an office

No excuse for any story.
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by InvincibleNIGGA: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
This fire ehn... IYKYK
Naming only d side wey covid19 funds disbursements documents dey go burn...
Quote me wen it's gets 2 FP
I comment my reserve, cos its normal in Nigeria
Re: Just In! Office Of Accountant General Of The Federation, Abuja Is On Fire. VIDEO by Maxymilliano(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
This style is old na.

Why not look for a better programmed way to do it.

Nigeria, I hail dee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid19: Ooni Hires Chartered Flight For Stranded Nigerians In US, Canada / Abia - One Of The Most Beautiful States In Nigeria. / Fastest Bird Which Flew In From Finland, Murdered In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.