Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! (5490 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / I need help on Indian/Brazilian Hair Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by babyroc9ja: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
Have you ever wondered how you could get into the hair business or have you sourced hair that has turned out to not be quality hair?
We at Hair For Divas export hair to any where around the world AND we source the very best quality hair so you can always rest assured your customers will be confident and satisfied.
Hair is a very good market in that you don't have to invest a lot to make a turnover and it can be sold even from home. Everywhere, various people from officials to celebrities buy the latest hair available on the market and are willing to fork out for good, prestigious products.
With us, you can even order samples so you check the authenticity of our product and knowing you will be 100% happy, we will be able to arrange export of the hair, straight to your door.

We only stock the following products because of their prestige and guaranteed quality assurance. They are sourced straight from single donors:
Bulk and Weft Virgin Peruvian Hair
Bulk and Weft Virgin Argentinian Hair
Bulk and Weft Virgin Indian Hair
Bulk and Weft European Hair
Bulk and Weft Russian Hair
Keratin Tips
Lace Fronts
Lase Closures

Call us now on +447800798580, email us hair4divas@hotmail.com.
We also have agents and satisfied customers in Nigeria.
Visit us @ www.hairfordivas.co.uk

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity.

Re: Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by Gboliwe: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
What is the minimum start up capital?
Re: Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by babyroc9ja: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2010
@Gbokiwe you would be surprised at the number of women who are willing to pay 73k for their hair. This is because they can use that hair for 2 years. Compared to their current expenditure on premium now, which is the day to day usage of women, premium now might look like just 2k but over the year amasses to over N200,000.

So which is the real luxury then? And Premium Now molts, sheds, tangles and you can't dye or anything.

Retailing good hair extensions is not a luxury, it is also about educating women that their current spending habits is the real luxury.
Whats even worse is we people will only buy hair when theres an indian or chinese guy selling us fake stuff and we can relax. I'm just here because I've discovered the truth it's not just about the money.

Secondly, I didnt say you will buy one hair for 73k I said you will sell it for 73k. Please clarify these things.
Re: Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by babyroc9ja: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
smiley here to help
Re: Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by babyroc9ja: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2011
Happy New Year,
Contact us to start your wholesale hair extensions business now. Also wholesaler for lace wigs, and lacefronts
Re: Get Into The Hair Business Now And Make Profit Immediately! by ultrazone(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What The Limit A Zenith Bank Student Account Can Hold / Soft Drinks Business - How Does One Becomes A Sub-dealer/agent? / How To Write A Business Plan - Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.