Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War (7319 Views)

AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by iSpitonYourGrav: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bro you are doing a good job on those yorubas haters. We omoluabis are grateful
LegendHero:

I tire o. Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.

I only know about Plateau for three things all my entire life:
1. During nursery school state and capital recitation
2. I heard the weather is cold there
3. The killing and unrest during the Fulani atrocities

No one ever said Plateau is better in anything all through my entire life. What the guy smoked that made him start comparing Plateau/MB to the Yorubas/SW still remain a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Tobrasky: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Awon developer.

These are the top 30 most prominent Real Estate Developers in Lagos. Check the state of origin of each one of the Yorubas in the list.

Weyinmi Edodo - CEO of International Property Development Consortium (IPDC), earned a
Some of his remarkable real estate developments include: TBNW Terraces in Lekki Phase1, Pine Court Apartments by Femi Okunnu Estate in Lekki and Lotus Apartments in Ikate Elegushi, Lekki.

Gilbert Chagoury - Founder and Chairman of the Chagoury Group, Gilbert Ramez Chagoury was born in
Lagos, Nigeria on 8th January 1946. His parents, Ramez and Alice Chagoury were Lebanese immigrants who raised all their children in Nigeria. The group is famous for the development of Banana Island (Ocean Parade Towers), the Eko Atlantic City and other top
real estate developments around the country. The construction companies under their portfolio includes HiTechand ITB Constructions.

Mr. Kunle Tinubu - Chairman/CEO Trojan Estate.
Some of the current projects of the company includes: Royal Gardens Estate in Ajah, Peninsula Mall in Lekki, Peninsula Sports and Recreation club also in Lekki, Royal Gardens Estate in Abuja and the most recently introduced Troy Court a unique 24-unit apartment block development, located in the heart of the densely populated suburb of Aguda in Surulere, Lagos.

Dun Salami - CEO of Admiralty Homes Limited.
Some of Dun Salami’s achievements includes real estate developments in Banana Island, Queen’s Court in Lekki, Silicon Valley in Lekki and Victory Court also in Lekki. On the portfolio of the company is Admiralty Estate on Tourism Road by Alpha Beach close to Chevron Lekki. He is currently one of the most potent forces in the Lekki Real Estate Development Sector.

Otunba Olumide Osunsina - Managing Director/CEO Megamound Investment Limited
The company are the developers of Carlton Gate Estate by Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota, Lekki. Other developments of the company includes hotels and office complexes in different parts of the country.

Sade Gbadamosi - Amen Estate
She is the Financial Director of Redbrick Homes Limited the developers of Amen Estate. Just over a decade, Amen Estate located along the Eleko Beach Road in Ibeju, Lekki is today one of the reference points in terms of real estate developments on the axis.

Tayo Sonuga
In 2009, his housing projects were described as the most romantic homes in Lagos, in 2010, they got the elevated appellation of the best designed homes in Lagos by top real estate publications in the country. In 2014, they got the prestigious award for the Most Affordable Development of the year, the same was awarded to them again in 2015.

Tayo Sonuga, the CEO of Haven Homes is a trailblazer in the Nigerian real estate sector in the area of affordable luxury homes. His current project is the Richmond Gate Estate in Lekki, Lagos.

Yemi Idowu CEO Aircom Nigeria Limited
Aircom Nigeria Limited, an infrastructure development company that has facilitated the development of about 62 hectares of land in Lekki, Lagos.
The company has successfully completed and delivered to various buyer groups several housing units in the following estates:- Northern Foreshore Estate in Lekki- A three phase project with several housing units, Friends Colony Estate in Lekki, Napier Garden Estate in Lekki, Egerton Place Estate in Lekki as well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Ikoyi.

Prince Olu Okeowo - founder and chairman of Gibraltar Construction.
The philanthropist extraordinaire is reputed to be the most powerful real estate player in the whole of Ikoyi and its environs. Some of the completed prime and premium residential mansions of Gibraltar Construction includes: Abraham Court, Solomon Court, Grace, Emmanuel Court and Adejoke’s Court all in Ikoyi.

Tokunbo Ajayi
He currently heads Properygate Investment Limited.
The company is renowned for most of the major developments within Crown Estate in Lekki.

Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi
The Ooni of Ife, Chairman/ Founder Gran Imperio Group.
He has been involved in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) locally and abroad for over 13 years and also actively involved in the development of over 2,500 housing units with various consortia of developers/promoters over the last 9 years in Nigeria. His flagship project was Jacob Mews Estate in Yaba, while others are Southpointe Estate, Northpointe Estate, Lake view Park 1 and 2, The Grand Lake Estate, Golden Leaf Estate, Yello Estate, Midland Estate all on the Lekki axis. He is also the developer of Inagbe Grand Resorts and Liesure, a first of its kind Resort on over 3 million square meter land within a 100 kilometer stretch Island along the Atlantic Ocean. Located just a few minutes away from Victoria Island.

Adetunji Ogunwusi
Elder brother of the Ooni of Ife. He is the CEO of PrimewaterView Limited , a property development company that is presently rated among the first five indigenous property development companies in Nigeria. Its track record includes the development of various residential/commercial properties in Highbrow areas such as Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, Lagos Nigeria . It's foray into luxury apartments dates back to 2006 when it developed a block of 19units of 3 bedroom flats and semidetached houses for Exxon Mobil Staff Cooperative society within 12 months at Oniru Estate in Victoria Island Extension and the very popular PrimewaterView Gardens Phase I (107 units) in Lekki, Lagos.

Folorunsho Alakija
Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish.

Jim Ovia - Quantum Luxury Properties Limited.
Jim Ovia’s love for the road started with the development of the Civic Centre a little over a decade ago for the hosting of grand events and occasions.
However, following the Civic Centre is his recently completed 15 storey Grade A office building known as the Civic Towers. Major upcoming projects from Jim Ovia’s Quantum Luxury Properties Limited on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road are the Marriots Hotel and the Twin Towers. The ten floors five star Marriots Hotel is to come with 200 bedrooms with amenities like a ball room, meeting and international conference rooms, Olympic size swimming pool, spa, health club, executive lounge and super specialty restaurant, while the fifteen storey Twin Towers will consist of two semi-detached towers with an overall construction area of 43,138sqm and 27,000sqm lettable floor space.

Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya - RAO Property Investment Company.
Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Elegant Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments. The Oluwanisola Estate, which is also described as an expatriates Estate because of the high number of expatriates living there, is well equipped with uninterrupted power and water supply, marble floors, central air-conditioning, sauna, lush gardens, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pools and lots more.

Rev. Olajide Awosedo - Grant properties limited
Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in I sheriff, Ogun State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

Gary Sanusi
Dillon Nigeria is an architechtural consultant / real estate development company located in both Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America
Some of the completed projects of the company includes Abiola Court 1-7 all in Lekki, Ebeano Shopping Mall in Lekki, Dilton Court in Lekki and a host of other developments in and around Ikoyi.

Oba Adetola Emmanuel King - Adron Homes.
Adron Homes andProperties Limited. Some of
the company’s estates include: Treasure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grand view Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

Agboifoh Harrison
He is the CEO ofLandmark Corporate Reality Limited the owners of: Queens Parks Estate in Simawa, Mowe-Ofada and Isheri North. The company also owns Queens Park Estate in Abuja. Apart from real estate,

Tayo Fashogbon
CEO of Portal Realities Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

Sijibomi Ogundele
Founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies/Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch, With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

Adeyinka Adesope
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paulton Morgan Real Estate Investment Limited/Managing Director/ CEO of Propertymart limited. Under his tenure MD/CEO Property mart.

Richard Nyong
Although the company he heads, Lekki Gardens currently has legal upheavals as a result of a building collapse incident that caused the death of over thirty persons, Richard Nyong the CEO of the company is still a force to reckon with considering the portfolio of properties and real estate developments as his disposal. The company until the sad incident has delivered more than 2,000 housing units across the country with a promise to deliver more than 10, 000 units in the next four years.

Hakeem Ogunniran - Managing Director of the UPDC
Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameroon Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.
Oga give me verifiable facts based on an existing database to these list, that should be the least you can do right??
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Tobrasky: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2020
LegendHero:

What the f*ck is the meaning of Land to land. Are you mentally okay?

I don't like basing my talks on hearsay. It is better with Statistics where each person's fact can be ascertained.

By IGR, GDP, Poverty index, no of Industries, The Yorubas outshine Plateau/MB/North.

Read this UNDP report:
http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2018_nigeria_finalfinalx3.pdf

Check the first 10 list in the Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI) and its Components ( UNDP report ) and it features mostly Yoruba states. Plateau is in the 27th position and you com here to compare yourself with us. Such a depravity!

Now lets compare one by one because you have toyed with the wrong people. Tell me one metrics where Plateau/MB/North leads:
Number Industries
IT sector participation
Banking and Finance
FinTech
Security
Intellectual property
Economy
IGR
GDP
Education
Poverty Rate
Unemployment Rate
Entertainment
International Recognition
Number of Professors
Best Universities
Middle class percentage
Foreign Direct Investment
Prosperity index
Nollywood highest gross movies
Lol you guys are very good at concocting statistics, however outdated or outlandishly exaggerated... I give that to you, the million dollar question is, why aren't the Yorubas pushing for a separate country where they can harness all their natural talents and potential? cause the socio-political facts on ground, have proven that your people seem more content with the "One Nigeria" project, and seem to asslick and second fiddle to a Hausa/Fulani power bloc that one might consider inferior in nearly all indices of human endeavors to the Yoruba ethnic nationality. No ethnic group in Nigeria is more vociferously opposed to Igbos when they push for separation from that entity calles Nigeria. Anytime Biafra is mentioned or discussed any where especially on social media among Igbos, majority of people who without been invited chip in their unwanted opinions and insults... are mostly from your tribe... it's literally an anathema that baffles the mind at these point, cause I would expect the Yoruba with all their massive human and natural resources to want out of Nigeria more than any group... Except of course something doesn't add up.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Dedetwo(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2020
It is very unconscionable to proclaim Gowon the hero of Nigeria/Biafra war. The end result should tell if Gowon is a hero or not. By the last count, a Nigeria were almost everybody is trying very hard to disassociate cannot the end result of heroism. Even Lord Lugard would have distanced himself from today's Nigeria. I remain resolute to the fact that Nigeria should be disintegrated.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by LegendHero(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Tobrasky:

Lol you guys are very good at concocting statistics, however outdated or outlandishly exaggerated... I give that to you, the million dollar question is, why aren't the Yorubas pushing for a separate country where they can harness all their natural talents and potential? cause the socio-political facts on ground, have proven that your people seem more content with the "One Nigeria" project, and seem to asslick and second fiddle to a Hausa/Fulani power bloc that one might consider inferior in nearly all indices of human endeavors to the Yoruba ethnic nationality. No ethnic group in Nigeria is more vociferously opposed to Igbos when they push for separation from that entity calles Nigeria. Anytime Biafra is mentioned or discussed any where especially on social media among Igbos, majority of people who without been invited chip in their unwanted opinions and insults... are mostly from your tribe... it's literally an anathema that baffles the mind at these point, cause I would expect the Yoruba with all their massive human and natural resources to want out of Nigeria more than any group... Except of course something doesn't add up.

Statistics was invented for a reason. The sources are reputable sources. If you search any reference, the truth will remain the same.

What is actually your grievances. Let’s discuss as sane humans.

What I can deduce from your argument is that you’re angry that the Yorubas do not in their entirety want to pull out of Nigeria. Is this right?

If the above is true, how does that devalue the development of the SW? The USA fought the civil war to keep America one when the confederates seceded, does that mean the Northern USA is not developed?

However everything is in stages, people are starting to see that Nigeria cannot work and the Yoruba people are waking up to this truth.

You said we attack the Igbos about secession right, it is how IPOB first started their agitation. Kanu was over the media abusing the Yorubas and telling his people to kill all Oyoroba bastard and stop attending our religious houses. You think the Yorubas will fold their hands and show love in return??
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:47am On Feb 22, 2020
The OP is there as a "NIGERIAN"....named in the same manner you name a dog.

A slave name from people from Scotland dem.....

That alone tells you he has 0 concept about freedom nor his papa history.

In Biafra we Stand.....Standing forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe-lGWH3AM
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by MetaPhysical: 3:03am On Feb 22, 2020
LegendHero:

What the f*ck is the meaning of Land to land. Are you mentally okay?

I don't like basing my talks on hearsay. It is better with Statistics where each person's fact can be ascertained.

By IGR, GDP, Poverty index, no of Industries, The Yorubas outshine Plateau/MB/North.

Read this UNDP report:
http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2018_nigeria_finalfinalx3.pdf

Check the first 10 list in the Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI) and its Components ( UNDP report ) and it features mostly Yoruba states. Plateau is in the 27th position and you com here to compare yourself with us. Such a depravity!

Now lets compare one by one because you have toyed with the wrong people. Tell me one metrics where Plateau/MB/North leads:
Number Industries
IT sector participation
Banking and Finance
FinTech
Security
Intellectual property
Economy
IGR
GDP
Education
Poverty Rate
Unemployment Rate
Entertainment
International Recognition
Number of Professors
Best Universities
Middle class percentage
Foreign Direct Investment
Prosperity index
Nollywood highest gross movies

Legend,
I wonder where Lugard grave is located. I want to review his resume with him and see if he truly was qualified mentally and in spirit to be a Governor-General and preside over the formation of any sovereingty anywhere in the world.

I can look at people that use a phrase like "land to land" and Im further convinced that in many ways Lugard was a failure. He lacked capacity for identifying different species of mammals...and keeping them apart.

Im certain Charles Darwin would never have mixed a superior human race that Yoruba is with beastly species of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by MetaPhysical: 3:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Tobrasky:

If we can convince Ibo to vacate Yorubaland and return to village I guarantee you we will soon pull out.

The Ibo question is hard to resolve after our independence. We'd love to first fix that before we leave Nigeria.

Soon as you return home you go see how quick we pack comot Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by LegendHero(m): 3:10am On Feb 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Legend,
I wonder where Lugard grave is located. I want to review his resume with him and see if he truly was qualified mentally and in spirit to be a Governor-General and preside over the formation of any sovereingty anywhere in the world.

I can look at people that use a phrase like "land to land" and Im further convinced that in many ways Lugard was a failure. He lacked capacity for identifying different species of mammals...and keeping them apart.

Im certain Charles Darwin would never have mixed a superior human race that Yoruba is with beastly species of the jungle.

It’s really sad and it made my heart ache that someone from Plateau which is non-existent in all metrics of human prowess in this dubious entity called Nigeria will even dare to compare to the Yorubas.

Lugard no go die well. I was looking at the archive of amalgamation on the British newspaper archive (The Guardian), and I see how Lagos & Ibadan axis was developed up to the extent that Lugard had to write back to the Queen that the stretch of that part of Nigeria is a heritage the British should hold on to because we have the highest prospect in British colony after India. ( I lost the archive, I will search for it and upload here).

The North was a bad investment for the colonialist and they had no choice that to merge the profitable south with the dry North and yet in this age and time, a nobody from Plateau without any generational success is talking to the Yorubas this way.

I got hold of another of the other papers on the Amalgamation, example below.
The below is an extract from Guardian on 20 Jan 1913 on the discussion about amalgamation of Nigeria.
"Speaking particularly of Western Nigeria, Mr. Morel described Lagos as the future Bombay of West Africa. He told of great native cities scattered about in Western Nigeria. In no other part of Africa, he said, were there such numerous and large centers of population. Some had more than 100,000 inhabitants, others from 40,000 to 50,000."

To understand the above better. Do you see that he used the word "Great native cities"? He represented Benin (in the 3rd Image below) with the word "Villages" and even the whole population of Benin district is 150000 while just one of the western cities had 100,000 inhabitants with the rest scattered around in great cities.

Those fool will be shouting about how Nigeria developed Lagos without knowing Lagos was great before the entity Nigeria decided to make use of its glory.

E no go better for Lugard walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by AmuDimpka: 4:18am On Feb 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

If we can convince Ibo to vacate Yorubaland and return to village I guarantee you we will soon pull out.

The Ibo question is hard to resolve after our independence. We'd love to first fix that before we leave Nigeria.

So before you pull out you would convince Igbo to vacate, dude you his are cowards! Just hear the excuse you are giving !

I dey shame for you shaaa....did Igbo convince other tribes in East to pull out but they are working towards pull out
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by AmuDimpka: 4:22am On Feb 22, 2020
This is deep fūckin too deep
Nowenuse:

And what have you Yorubas achieved apart from Lagos which came to you guys by luck? Same Lagos which the Igbos are now dominating the wealth of the state?

Is Ibadan, Oshogbo or Ogbomosho what you people have achieved?
We black people are sometimes very stupid that we count the individual achievements of sometimes very corrupt elite families who have robbed us blind as achievements to our ethnic groups.

If I point to your homeland to show me the achievements there, what can you show me?
The Yahoo boys and runs girls who dominate your economy or what?

A community in Ogun where people bathe once in 10 days and wash clothes twice in 6 months just hit frontpage, something you can never find in my area which is drier in climate, yet u are here talking about your people being incomparable to others....

Wake up from your sleep bro, we are all suffering slaves to these chains called Nigeria and that is why I will antagonize anyone who seeks to promote these chains called Nigeria, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani or Bariba!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Ishilove: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

smiley
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Rossinnki: 4:37am On Feb 22, 2020
WhoRUDeceiving:
The OP is there as a "NIGERIAN"....named in the same manner you name a dog.

A slave name from people from Scotland dem.....

That alone tells you he has 0 concept about freedom nor his papa history.

Biafra is NOT your father's history.

Even the name Biafra is Portuguese.

There was no sense of Igbo nationhood prior to the colonial era.

So the whole 'Biafra' concept - the very concept of there being an ''Igbo people'' is European-originated, oriented and influenced.

Prior to the colonial era, the fact that you spoke the same language as another person did not mean you were in the same ''ethnic group'', different from those who spoke a different language.

That simply was NOT how we viewed ourselves in AFRICA.

Kinship and group identity were about blood connection and lineage, which often transcended languages spoken, and often involved various languages existing within the same kinship group caused inter alia, by migration and inter-marriage.

In pre-colonial times, you were not ''an Igbo person''. You were a person who spoke Igbo language. Finish. What identified you was your clan and your village or town, not the language you spoke. There were Igbo speaking groups who knew their cousins that spoke Yoruba a 100 miles away, and were closer to them by lineage than Igbo-speaking communities even in the next town.

That is how we were. It wasn't about the language you spoke.

Today, out of European-influenced modern triibalism, we find previously connected people and communities now separating themselves by language, and denying ancestral links with those who speak a different language.

ALL OF THAT IS COLONIAL-INFLUENCED.

If you don't know your history, let us, your elders tell you your history.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by MetaPhysical: 6:20am On Feb 22, 2020
LegendHero:

It’s really sad and it made my heart ache that someone from Plateau which is non-existent in all metrics of human prowess in this dubious entity called Nigeria will even dare to compare to the Yorubas.

Lugard no go die well. I was looking at the archive of amalgamation on the British newspaper archive (The Guardian), and I see how Lagos & Ibadan axis was developed up to the extent that Lugard had to write back to the Queen that the stretch of that part of Nigeria is a heritage the British should hold on to because we have the highest prospect in British colony after India. ( I lost the archive, I will search for it and upload here).

The North was a bad investment for the colonialist and they had no choice that to merge the profitable south with the dry North and yet in this age and time, a nobody from Plateau without any generational success is talking to the Yorubas this way.

I got hold of another of the other papers on the Amalgamation, example below.
The below is an extract from Guardian on 20 Jan 1913 on the discussion about amalgamation of Nigeria.
"Speaking particularly of Western Nigeria, Mr. Morel described Lagos as the future Bombay of West Africa. He told of great native cities scattered about in Western Nigeria. In no other part of Africa, he said, were there such numerous and large centers of population. Some had more than 100,000 inhabitants, others from 40,000 to 50,000."

To understand the above better. Do you see that he used the word "Great native cities"? He represented Benin (in the 3rd Image below) with the word "Villages" and even the whole population of Benin district is 150000 while just one of the western cities had 100,000 inhabitants with the rest scattered around in great cities.

Those fool will be shouting about how Nigeria developed Lagos without knowing Lagos was great before the entity Nigeria decided to make use of its glory.

E no go better for Lugard walahi!

Bro,
Ive been searching web all day trying to find something good out of Jos Plateau. Im tired and about to give up. Its a blank!

Beside terror and bloodshed there is nothing the Plateau people have achieved.

They killed Ibos in 1945
They have been at war fulani for decades.

Look, only three things put plateau on map, and Yoruba is one of the three. The indigenes are drunks. From day till dark na burukutu them go drink, zero accomplishment.

Yakubu Gowon
Prof. Ajakaiye
Tin mining.
Lobatan! The only good things ever came out of plateau.

As recent as 1960 their fathers were still trapping and barbecuing baboons. Awon were!

Yoruba put plateau on world map!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by LegendHero(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bro,
Ive been searching web all day trying to find something good out of Jos Plateau. Im tired and about to give up. Its a blank!

Beside terror and bloodshed there is nothing the Plateau people have achieved.

They killed Ibos in 1945
They have been at war fulani for decades.

Look, only three things put plateau on map, and Yoruba is one of the three. The indigenes are drunks. From day till dark na burukutu them go drink, zero accomplishment.

Yakubu Gowon
Prof. Ajakaiye
Tin mining.
Lobatan! The only good things ever came out of plateau.

As recent as 1960 their fathers were still trapping and barbecuing baboons. Awon were!

Yoruba put plateau on world map!

Lol, I even tried searching for the plateau or the tribes within that axis in the archives and it’s returning blank, which explained that their ancestors are probably dancing with the baboons in the deep forests of their fruitless land when other people are living like humans.

I only know about plateau/Jos due to three things:
1. State and capital recitation in Nursery school
2. Heard they have cold weather
3. When the Fulani killed them & their constant tribal clashes.

To show you how useless the Jos/Plateau, I searched on Wikipedia the notable people from Jos. Wikipedia list returned majorly southerners as Jos notable people.

The other notable people from Plateau are their politicians like Gowon, Jeremiah Useni, Solomon Lar, Jonah Jang, etc.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by wirinet(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Tobrasky:

If you accuse the Yorubas of concocting statistics, why don't you guys bring your own, let's compare? You guys make outlandish claims like igbos have 60% of properties in Lagos, without any statistics or source whatsoever.

You cannot push Yorubas to pursue your own objectives. If you guys want out of Nigeria, you guys are free to pursue your objectives (politically or through war), but you cannot blackmail others to pursue your objectives. That you hate Hausa, Fulanis, muslims and others is your headache, not Yoruba's problem. That you want out of Nigeria, should not baffle you that Yorubas does not want out of Nigeria. Even during Jonathan regime, when Yorubas felt marginalised, they did not want out of Nigeria.

Yorubas insults igbos anytime Biafra is discussed because Kanu and his IPOB based their reason for separation on hatred of Yorubas and Hausa Fulanis. The Hausa Fulanis don't insult the igbos back for all the insults they get from Biafran agitators, Yorubas respond in kind. Radio Biafra main pre occupation at the beginning was Yorubas bashing.

Even on nairaland on topics that has no connections whatsoever with Yorubas, like celebrating great igbo achievements or remembrances of certain events, the Biafran agitators somehow find a way to insult Yorubas.

If you igbos want to seperate, you don't have to drag others with you.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Nowenuse: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
LegendHero:

I never intended to talk before. But it will be a grave mistake on my own part if I would allow a nobody from Plateau to even dare compare to the Mighty Yoruba. '

I will list just a few of the companies and brands of the Yorubas as an entity. List those of Jos/Pleateau or the Middle belt that you can think of for comparison.

In all metrics of life, Human Development, Economy, Standard of Living, Poverty metrics, IGR, GDP, Industries, IT, FinTech, Start ups, Entertainment, Education, Exposure, Professors, Lawyers, Nobel Laureate, Grammy Awards, Forbes 30 under 30, Intellectual property, Religious Tolerance, Security etc. The Yorubas are not the mate for Plateau/North.

It is even low on my own part to dare try to draw comparison. Let me just mention a few

Multi-million/billion companies we own and products we make.

Tara fela durotoye-tara international
• Olatorera Oniru - Dressmeoutlet
• Honey Ogundeyi- Fashpa
• Bilikis Adebiyi Adebola- Wecyclers
• Deola Sagoe - Deola sagoe
• Folake Coker- Tiffany Amber
• Lisa Folawiyo- Jewel by Lisa
• Adenike ogunlesi- ruff ‘n’ tumble
• Kunmi otitoju- minku design (reffered to as africa's hermes)
• Modupe "dupsy" abiola-intern avenue (one of the most influential black businesswomen in britian in 2013) described as a "serial achiever"
• Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
• Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
• Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
• Kola aluko-atlantic energy
• Dapo Abiodun- Hyden oil and gas
• Tope sonubi-sahara energy
• Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
• Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
• Wale tinubu- Oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
• Robert agbede-chester lng biggest black engineering firm in the u.s
• Funso lawal-sogenal group
• Oba Oguntayo- Fowobi petroleum
• Oba Shafi Sule- Leolas Water and Drink, Leolas Ozonised Table Water, Leolas Apple and Leolas Lime & Lemon
• Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)
• Mike adenuga-globacom
• Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
• Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
• Tunde kehinde-african courier express
• Tope folayan- mall for Africa
• Kunle obagun- onward papers
• Tejufoam- Tejusosho family
• Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
• Lekan Mustapha- Grand Inn hotel and Suites
• Lekan Bello- FSCL Group
• Razaq okoya-eleganza group
• Adetokunbo ogundeyi-proforce limited
• Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies
• Bukky George- Healthplus phramacies (Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria).
• Joke Bakare- Medplus pharmacies (arguably the Biggest pharmacy retail chain in Nigeria)
• Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
• Oba otudeko--honeywell group/radisson blu hotel
• Alex Onabanjo- Terra Energy Nigeria, Atco furniture, Rainbow FM
• Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
• Jimoh oyedele ibrahim-piccadily insurance/unique aluminium products limited
• Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
• Chief samuel adegbite-oasis group
• Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
• Chief michael ade ojo-elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
• Buruji Kashamu- KASMAL Goup
• Tokunbo Oshin- ZIPEST
• Chief harry akande-Aic Nigeria
• Tunji owoeye-elephant group
• Adebola Adegunwa- Fototek, Essay holdings
• Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer
• Tunde folawiyo-yinka folawiyo group
• S.K Onofowokan- Coleman wires and Cables
• Gbolade Osibodu- Vigeo group
• Fikayo ogundipe -Tolet.com.ng
• Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)
• Otunba Gbenga daniel- KrestaLaurel (Lifts and Elevator company)
• F.O Arowolo- ARON Nigeria
• Sujimbomi ogundele- Sujimoto constructions
• Demola Odutola- Queensdrive estates
• Olu Okeowo aka Lagos Landlord- Gibraltar constructions
• Abiodun Onanuga- NUGACON constructions
• Tayo amusan – Persianas group (owners of palms shopping mall)
• Tajudeen adepetu-CMA Group (SoundcityTV, Soundcity FM, ONTV, ONMax, Televista Movies, Spice TV, Village Square, Trybe TV, Urban96, Access24)

• (http://www.goldmyne.tv/2016/04/incredible-tajuddeen-adepetu-creats-eight-thriving-television-channels-in-12-years/
• Ayo animashaun- Smooth promotions (owners of Headies, HIP tv and hip-hop world magazine)
• Tyler Sotubo- Tooxclusive
• Ademola ogundele- Notjustok (The most popular music download site in Nigeria)
• Makinde Azeez- Naijaloaded
• Otunba Sesan Rufai- Goldmyne Entertainment
• Dele momodu- ovation
• Seun Osewa –Nairaland
• Bankole Oluwafemi- BigCabal media (TechCabal-The largest technology site in West Africa.Radar the largest technology forum in Africa and Zikoko one of the fastest growing entertainment content brands in Africa)
• Punch
• TheNation
• Tribune
• Biodun Shobanjo- Troyka Holdings( Insight communications largest advertising agency in west africa by billings and revenue), Azzagai,Optimum Exposure,Media Perspective,MediaCom,The Quadrant Company and Halogen Security Laide Fowosere- Nucleus Ventures. Employs 21,000 people
• Bayo Abdul-Papermate
• Alhaji muri gbadeyinka-muhri international limited star fm
• Otunba subomi balogun-fcmb
• Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
• Fola adeola-Gtb
• Hassan odukale -Leadway assurance
• Dolapo Balogun- Equity insurance
• Akintola williams&co –first and largest accounting firm in nigeria
• Akin alabi-Nairabet nigeria's first online sports betting portal
• Kunle Soname- Bet9ja (Nigeria’s biggest sports betting website) first Nigerian to own a top European football club by buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense
• Chief kessignton Adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator
• Abiola Olaniran- Gamsole
• Adewale Osinubi- Wesco pools and lottery
• Ladi delano-bakrie delano africa
• Tayo ayeni-skymit motors
• Kehinde kamson-Sweet sensation
• Folu ayeni-tantalizers
• Kayode odukoya-first nation airways
• Dele fajemirokun-chicken republic/aiico insurance/xerox nigeria/kings guards
• Olayinka adebayo-tasty fried chicken
• Wale babalakin-bi courtney/stabilini visinoni
• Helios investment partners- babatunde soyoye
• Bola akindele-courteville group
• Adebayo Ogunlesi- Chairman Global Infrastructure Partners,owners of Gatwick International Airport London
• Babawande Afolabi, Founder & CEO of Green Africa Airways (A Nigeria’s Lagos-based airline, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for 50 A220-300 aircraft)
• Silas Adekunle, CEO of Reach Robotics

Check this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/306

After checking the thread, Tell me the achievement of people in Plateau/MB/ anywhere either collectively as a tribe or as an individual.

I have been on nairaland for many years and I have seen you Yorubas and Igbos take years on multiple threads running in hundreds of pages to make these compilations of successful people in your midst... This is good.

My own people are not involved in this kind of competition of yours hence we have not worked on making a compilation of such.. But that does not mean they don't exist. They do, but of course it will not compare to that of you guys.

However, you did not get my point.
My point is that development of a people should be most reflective on the quality of their homeland and daily lives...and not a handful of entrepreneurs, many of whom thrive on Nigeria's corrupt, twisted and nepotistic system to create wealth.

You have listed a few dozen rich Yorubas, Many of them who made money through oil which does not belong to your people. Others have made money due to the large Nigerian market of which much of it is situated in Lagos.

My point is that if Nigeria divides today, a country of Yoruba people alone will look no better than a country of middlebelt people cos most of these entrepreneurs of yours will loose their access to a larger market (Lagos) and free crude oil money.... How many of these entrepreneurs of yours have businesses outside Nigeria?
Lagos will immediately crumble and will become like Ibadan if other Nigerians and oil money leaves .... What will then sustain Yoruba land? Cocoa or farming which you guys have already largely abandoned?

But you see, the things my people have are things that cannot be taken away from us.

For starters, my people have the lowest crime and criminality rates in Nigeria. I am currently in a middle-class neighbourhood in Jos and when I came here, I was shocked to see that there was no form of security here, many nice houses here do not even have fences! Just the way you see in the Western world...
In the middleclass neighbourhood I live in the south, we pay heavily for personal security.
We once mistakenly let the security go cos we didn't pay on time. Men, the kind of armed robbers that visited us that week was not a joke.

My people have the strongest culture of trust and we are law abiding. We trust each other with our lives. We are very honest.

There are millions of ritualists, scammers, Armed robbers and extortionists (Touts, Agberos, Owomidas, Omoniles) all over your region that make life hellish for people who live there...
Your society is so corrupt and destroyed that everyone is a thief and wants to fleece his neighbor... Sars are now shooting innocent civilians anyhow... Ever since I came to Jos, no idiot has ever stopped me to check my phone or harass me because I am dressed in a certain way, but in the south it is something else... Innocent people are being framed and extorted by your law enforcement agencies.

Your people are very corrupt by nature that it will take generations to reverse it... And don't think that if Nigeria divides all of it will go and your people will suddenly become better.

This is why if Nigeria is divided, thousands of you will end up queueing for visa into the Middlebelt country, just as you are all doing with countries like Ghana & Kenya.

Yes, some of you will say but the north has terrorism, killings e.t.c.... Yes, but 99% of these killings and terrorism are caused by Hausa fulanis and Kanuris and not middlebelt people. And when Nigeria divides, these Hausa fulanis will remain in their Core-north which will have a semblance of Somalia.

Those who call us troublesome, I have dared them to show me how many times indigenous tribes of the Middlebelt fight themselves... We have over 200 indigenous tribes, but only Tivs & Jukuns record conflicts with each other.

90% of the food you Yorubas consume is imported food being farmed by my people and the core-north. Where then will you guys start?
At least the Niger deltans can use their oil money to import food... Which money do you guys use to import food?

All your cities are filled with Rusty and dillapidated houses like abandoned war towns.

Lagos is all you people have and that Lagos will cease to exist once Nigeria divides.

This is why I told you that there are more Yorubas living among my people than vice versa and these Yorubas, many of them inspite of the recurring crisis still refuse to go back home...

This is simply because many of them cannot imagine going back to their homeland with all the criminals, ritualists and scammers let loose.... With very expensive food stuffs and insanely high cost of living without commensurate job opportunities.

Can you see why I said your people are not better than my people?

So my brother, better destroy this notion that a few rich individuals among your people makes them the best or higher than others.... That is a very foolish way of thinking.

Judge the progress of your people on
1) how self reliant you people are... How much of what we consume do we produce?
2) How civil and law abiding majority are the majority of my people?
3) How well planned, organized and beautiful is our homeland (cities)?

It is a good thing that your people have many successful entrepreneurs, but it is sad that many of these entrepreneurs made their money through the dubious Nigerian system, hence their creative ability cannot stand the test of other different governments. .... It is also a bad thing that this entrepreneural wealth is all concentrated in Lagos alone and not elsewhere in the hinterlands where many people live no different from people in Niger republic.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by LegendHero(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

[s]I have been on nairaland for many years and I have seen you Yorubas and Igbos take years on multiple threads running in hundreds of pages to make these compilations of successful people in your midst... This is good.

My own people are not involved in this kind of competition of yours hence we have not worked on making a compilation of such.. But that does not mean they don't exist. They do, but of course it will not compare to that of you guys.

However, you did not get my point.
My point is that development of a people should be most reflective on the quality of their homeland and daily lives...and not a handful of entrepreneurs, many of whom thrive on Nigeria's corrupt, twisted and nepotistic system to create wealth.

You have listed a few dozen rich Yorubas, Many of them who made money through oil which does not belong to your people. Others have made money due to the large Nigerian market of which much of it is situated in Lagos.

My point is that if Nigeria divides today, a country of Yoruba people alone will look no better than a country of middlebelt people cos most of these entrepreneurs of yours will loose their access to a larger market (Lagos) and free crude oil money.... How many of these entrepreneurs of yours have businesses outside Nigeria?
Lagos will immediately crumble and will become like Ibadan if other Nigerians and oil money leaves .... What will then sustain Yoruba land? Cocoa or farming which you guys have already largely abandoned?

But you see, the things my people have are things that cannot be taken away from us.

For starters, my people have the lowest crime and criminality rates in Nigeria. I am currently in a middle-class neighbourhood in Jos and when I came here, I was shocked to see that there was no form of security here, many nice houses here do not even have fences! Just the way you see in the Western world...
In the middleclass neighbourhood I live in the south, we pay heavily for personal security.
We once mistakenly let the security go cos we didn't pay on time. Men, the kind of armed robbers that visited us that week was not a joke.

My people have the strongest culture of trust and we are law abiding. We trust each other with our lives. We are very honest.

There are millions of ritualists, scammers, Armed robbers and extortionists (Touts, Agberos, Owomidas, Omoniles) all over your region that make life hellish for people who live there...
Your society is so corrupt and destroyed that everyone is a thief and wants to fleece his neighbor... Sars are now shooting innocent civilians anyhow... Ever since I came to Jos, no idiot has ever stopped me to check my phone or harass me because I am dressed in a certain way, but in the south it is something else... Innocent people are being framed and extorted by your law enforcement agencies.

Your people are very corrupt by nature that it will take generations to reverse it... And don't think that if Nigeria divides all of it will go and your people will suddenly become better.

This is why if Nigeria is divided, thousands of you will end up queueing for visa into the Middlebelt country, just as you are all doing with countries like Ghana & Kenya.

Yes, some of you will say but the north has terrorism, killings e.t.c.... Yes, but 99% of these killings and terrorism are caused by Hausa fulanis and Kanuris and not middlebelt people. And when Nigeria divides, these Hausa fulanis will remain in their Core-north which will have a semblance of Somalia.

Those who call us troublesome, I have dared them to show me how many times indigenous tribes of the Middlebelt fight themselves... We have over 200 indigenous tribes, but only Tivs & Jukuns record conflicts with each other.

90% of the food you Yorubas consume is imported food being farmed by my people and the core-north. Where then will you guys start?
At least the Niger deltans can use their oil money to import food... Which money do you guys use to import food?

All your cities are filled with Rusty and dillapidated houses like abandoned war towns.

Lagos is all you people have and that Lagos will cease to exist once Nigeria divides.

This is why I told you that there are more Yorubas living among my people than vice versa and these Yorubas, many of them inspite of the recurring crisis still refuse to go back home...

This is simply because many of them cannot imagine going back to their homeland with all the criminals, ritualists and scammers let loose.... With very expensive food stuffs and insanely high cost of living without commensurate job opportunities.

Can you see why I said your people are not better than my people?

So my brother, better destroy this notion that a few rich individuals among your people makes them the best or higher than others.... That is a very foolish way of thinking.

Judge the progress of your people on
1) how self reliant you people are... How much of what we consume do we produce?
2) How civil and law abiding majority are the majority of my people?
3) How well planned, organized and beautiful is our homeland (cities)?

It is a good thing that your people have many successful entrepreneurs, but it is sad that many of these entrepreneurs made their money through the dubious Nigerian system, hence their creative ability cannot stand the test of other different governments. .... It is also a bad thing that this entrepreneural wealth is all concentrated in Lagos alone and not elsewhere in the hinterlands where many people live no different from people in Niger republic. [/s]

First of all, Don’t calleth me brother, I am not thy brother

I have given you the benefit of the doubt all these past months and I’ve seen that no matter how much learned a northerner is, he will still show the sub-human symptoms. Apologies to the sane ones among you guys.

We (Yorubas) don’t mock people, we never spoke lowly about people of your kind even when we have a reason to. We have coordinated as human being but people like you will always bring shame to your ancestor’s image.

Ta’ba ka eru, inu eru a baje (if we count slaves by their numbers, they will be sad), You have brought shame to your tribe this day coz you toyed with the wrong people.

You’ve been on Nairaland hating on the Yorubas, I spoke to you and even try to make you see why you’re wrong about us. We finished the matter but yet you’re still around nairaland hating on people that doesn’t know of your existence.

The Yorubas have been independent since the days of old and we will be till the end of time. Our success is strictly ours, we are cool headed, calm, slow to anger, but resolute when we are determined.

You are a nobody from a tribe that’s known only for their cannibalism. Your ancestors don’t have any pedigree while their offsprings like you are also a burden on this nation.

Henceforth, I won’t waste my precious time engaging someone like you in an argument and you’ll be treated as a lowly person.

Lastly, NEVER forget, your people CAN NEVER measure to the mighty Yorubas in all aspect of human dignity and development. Not now or a million years to come.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
LegendHero:

First of all, Don’t calleth me brother, I am not thy brother

I have given you the benefit of the doubt all these past months and I’ve seen that no matter how much learned a northerner is, he will still show the sub-human symptoms. Apologies to the sane ones among you guys.

We (Yorubas) don’t mock people, we never spoke lowly about people of your kind even when we have a reason to. We have coordinated as human being but people like you will always bring shame to your ancestor’s image.

Ta’ba ka eru, inu eru a baje (if we count slaves by their numbers, they will be sad), You have brought shame to your tribe this day coz you toyed with the wrong people.

You’ve been on Nairaland hating on the Yorubas, I spoke to you and even try to make you see why you’re wrong about us. We finished the matter but yet you’re still around nairaland hating on people that doesn’t know of your existence.

The Yorubas have been independent since the days of old and we will be till the end of time. Our success is strictly ours, we are cool headed, calm, slow to anger, but resolute when we are determined.

You are a nobody from a tribe that’s known only for their cannibalism. Your ancestors don’t have any pedigree while their offsprings like you are also a burden on this nation.

Henceforth, I won’t waste my precious time engaging someone like you in an argument and you’ll be treated as a lowly person.

Lastly, NEVER forget, your people CAN NEVER measure to the mighty Yorubas in all aspect of human dignity and development. Not now or a million years to come.

Have you no shame.

Cancelling his state instead of refuting the points he raised
Re: Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Have you no shame.

Cancelling his state instead of refuting the points he raised

That gent hath said nothing worthy of responding to.

Just because we don’t mock doesn’t mean we should be taken for granted!!

There are million things to mock the North about, but we never did.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Wins The Nation And Leadership Newspappers Governor Of The Year / Lagos To Generate 50MW Of Electricity From Waste / NASS Leadership: Aspirants Not Consulted Before Zoning, Adamu Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.