Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2534 Views)

How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: . by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Please don't go for an abortion.

I support abortion 100% but just don't know why am typing this.

Trust me, you will be fine at the end of the day.
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:22am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked

@Op u get mind ooo

After being so careless by having unprotected sex, what do you want us to do for you Madam?

You must keep that innocent baby the same way Ur parents kept you... Otherwise, count yourself as a Murderer.

And what is the man responsible saying about the pregnancy? undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

@Op u get mind ooo

After being so careless by having unprotected sex, what do you want us to do for you Madam?

You must keep that innocent baby same way Ur parents kept you... Otherwise, count yourself as a Murderer.

And what is man responsible saying about the pregnancy? undecided
Sir, I don't need you to remind me on my carelessness. I know that it's my mistake already. Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Please don't go for an abortion.

I support abortion 100% but just don't know why am typing this.

Trust me, you will be fine at the end of the day.
Fine at the end? Too much fear in me.
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:36am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

Sir, I don't need you to remind me on my carelessness. I know that it's my mistake already. Thank you

Did you answer my last question in the last paragraph?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Did you answer my last question in the last paragraph?
I don't want to tell him.
I don't want to be compel to be with someone because of pregnancy. Moreover, it's not been long I met him and I'm not sure I like him to that extent.
Re: . by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

Fine at the end? Too much fear in me.

It's very normal for you to be. And happens to every lady in your shoes. You won't be the first or the last.
Talk to whoever is responsible, get a feedback from him and prepare ahead for the handsome baby coming.

Trust me, it will end in praises. I support abortion and not just supporting this. Your story does not make me to.
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 2:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

@Op u get mind ooo

You must keep that innocent baby the same way Ur parents kept you... Otherwise, count yourself as a Murderer.

And what is the man responsible saying about the pregnancy? undecided

Instead of you to offer your advice and leave, you had to add unnecessary comment. Is the man not careless in this regard too?

That one aside: if the man responsible for the pregnancy says he doesn't want it, what will be your advice?

4 Likes

Re: . by Marvyx(m): 3:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Abortion is murder. No two ways about it. Some mistakes lasts for a lifetime, you just have to live with it. The way you brought the child can be a mistake but the child himself isn't a mistake.

I hope you find the strength to pull through.

5 Likes

Re: . by WudBMother: 3:02am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:
I just created this account for this purpose

Afterr a serious break up some years back, I made a decision to be on my own, but lately I thought I should give it a try.
I met this guy not quite long, I was not really expecting anything serious, I just wanted to loosen up a little and feel human again just like everyone else, just one act without protection, i'm 3weeks pregnant.
How do I urgently remove this without involving anyone?
I'm not sure I like him that much to that extent and I don't want to have a baby all by myself, I don't have a job and my business is at it's baby stage and I don't want complications in my life right now.

Please give your suggestion. Home remedy to remove this or anything I should do.

No insult please.

You are the one who knows where the shoe pinches.

As a Christian I advise you keep the baby. You may consider giving up the child for adoption through a proper government registered orphanage. Who knows you may be in love with the kid by the time you have it and the means to care for him/her will also come with the child.

A child is not a complication. Fornication and unprotected sex is.

If you are bent on getting rid of the pregnancy , go to a good hospital. Home remedies are dangerous and can result in long term damage or loss of life.
Re: . by Mrrationalshop: 3:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Please don't
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:
I don't want to tell him.
I don't want to be compel to be with someone because of pregnancy. Moreover, it's not been long I met him and I'm not sure I like him to that extent.

It has not been long both of u met, you are not sure u liked him and both of you fĂșcked RAW Blablabla.... C'mon! Something must be wrong somewhere.... To add to it, u didn't consider the fact that you just risked Ur health in the process (Contacting STDs)....

Now the only solution you want to hear from Nairlanders is to support you in removing the innocent baby...Possibly, by abortion pills or any other means?

Sorry, my hands can't be stain with blood....

My Advice:

You have to make a change of plans, by keeping the pregnancy & letting him know of his responsibility...

Try and build up something with this man that is responsible, with time you will begin to like him....you can even change him to what you want in a Man...

I wish you the best!
Re: . by sholay2011(m): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Instead of you to offer your advice and leave, you had to add unnecessary comment. Is the man not careless in this regard too?

That one aside: if the man responsible for the pregnancy says he doesn't want it, what will be your advice?
The poster you quoted made perfect sense. Lmao @ "is the man not careless on this regard"? Are you that naive? Don't you know a pregnancy stalls the life of a woman more in a sort of way that a man can't relate and he can simply move on?

If the man doesn't want it, she SHOULD still keep the baby. I will never support abortion except it threatens the life of the mother and maybe rape but NOT in this case.
Re: . by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Get off my mention you careless hoe! angry

Sixfeetbelle indeed...

Naso Una the open legs anyhow for any man...

Yeye is rolling....
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Equal2DeTask:

It has not been long both of u met, you are not sure u liked him and both of you fĂșcked RAW Blablabla.... C'mon! Something must be wrong somewhere.... To add to it, u didn't consider the fact that you just risked Ur health in the process (Contacting STDs)....

Now the only solution you want to hear from Nairlanders is to support you in removing the innocent baby...Possibly, by abortion pills or any other means?

Sorry, my hands can't be stain with blood....

My Advice:

You have to make a change of plans, by keeping the pregnancy & letting him know of his responsibility...

Try and build up something with this man that is responsible, with time you will begin to like him....you can even change him to what you want in a Man...

I wish you the best!

Honestly, you're right. I took a very big risk. I don't even know what I was trying to prove to myself.

1 Like

Re: . by Eketem: 4:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Scam; soon she/ he will start looking for who can " adopt"/ buy the baby so she/ her doesn't abort
Re: . by cococandy(f): 4:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Eketem:
Scam; soon she/ he will start looking for who can " adopt"/ buy the baby so she/ her doesn't abort
you know it cool
Re: . by femi4: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

Afterr a serious break up some years back, I made a decision to be on my own, but lately I thought I should give it a try.
I met this guy not quite long, I was not really expecting anything serious, I just wanted to loosen up a little and feel human again just like everyone else, just one act without protection, i'm 3weeks pregnant.
I'm not sure I like him that much to that extent and I don't want to have a baby all by myself, I don't have a job and my business is at it's baby stage and I don't want complications in my life right now.

Please give your suggestion. Home remedy to remove this or anything I should do.

No insult please.

Keep the baby...abortion in Nigeria is risky.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Eketem:
You are wrong.
Re: . by Thurmieee: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Search for missoprostol on Google
Re: . by namiji2598: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2020
what's ur location
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

No insult please.

don't make another mistake trying to fix the previous mistake.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Thurmieee:
I just did. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2020
namiji2598:
what's ur location
Does it really matter?
Re: . by Thurmieee: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:
I just did. Thanks
don't do it alone......make sure a trusted person is there incase things go south......buh it hardly happens. buh it's advisable......read well before using. read on it well before using.
God see you tru. I've been in your shoes back then in undergraduate days. There's another drug u are supposed to use buh av forgotten. read well before use and understand

2 Likes

Re: . by Catchfirez: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Upcoming Murderer you are Op. you want to kill the innocent baby. Chai your parent must be disappointed.
Re: . by Saintmary(f): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

No insult please.

Don't terminate a pregnancy at home, get proper medical help.
Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:

No insult please.

angry
Re: . by Chizuru01(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Thurmieee:

I think Misoprostol should be taken with another drug. Am interested
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Get off my mention you careless hoe! angry

Sixfeetbelle indeed...

Naso Una the open legs anyhow for any man...

Yeye is rolling....

NL men are simply frustrated. I didn't insult you, yet you use 'hoe' as if you've met me before. On top the insult, you still didn't answer my question.

I still stand by what I said. Anyone having sex should understand the implications of what he/she is doing.

To OP, seek the man's opinion before going ahead with your decision. But I want to believe adoption is a better option than abortion for you. If you can manage 9 months to carry the child and are worried about raising it after, adoption agencies can help you. God bless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Igbo Boyfriend's Mother Crashed Our Plan Of Marriage-Adeola / I Was'nt Allowed Into A Church Bcuz Of My Hairstyle! / Mothers/christians, Is Child Dedication Party Compulsory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.