Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2552 Views)

How Many Months Could This Pregnancy Be? (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Catchfirez: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Chizuru01:

I think Misoprostol should be taken with another drug. Am interested

Ahhhh another Abortee, make Una fear God.
Re: . by Chizuru01(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Ahhhh another Abortee, make Una fear God.
Get off the thread if you are not interested in Abortion
Re: . by Catchfirez: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Chizuru01:

Get off the thread if you are not interested in Abortion

If you were Aborted, will this sentence you wrote exist. Stop the killing of innocent soul. 50naira condom would have prevent murder. I understand flesh to flesh dey sweet. But sametime you are committing fornication and Murder. What do I even know.

1 Like

Re: . by proclinician: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2020
namiji2598:
what's ur location

Mumu. U wan have sex with her upon the 3 weeks pregnancy. Some people are just unbelievable.
Re: . by Remijuice: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2020
When we say that Women are the most confused creatures, you start yarning nonsense...

Just imagine :
You barely know him
You are not sure you like him that much..

But you took him in without protection, confidently o

After the act, you didn't consider any drug that can stop pregnancy coz you had it raw.
I don't want to talk about you risking STDs..

God abeg, if you will dash me a female child kindly revert your decision biko, please, ejo, d'allah
Re: . by Catchfirez: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Mumu. U wan have sex with her upon the 3 weeks pregnancy. Some people are just unbelievable.

Some idiot Enjoy that kind of thing.
Re: . by Sixfeetbelle: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
sholay2011:

The poster you quoted made perfect sense. Lmao @ "is the man not careless on this regard"? Are you that naive? Don't you know a pregnancy stalls the life of a woman more in a sort of way that a man can't relate and he can simply move on?

If the man doesn't want it, she SHOULD still keep the baby. I will never support abortion except it threatens the life of the mother and maybe rape but NOT in this case.

I'm not naive. I understand that this is a 'man's world' which is why the Op should have been more careful. But even with all the contraceptives flowing around, pregnancy still occur.

The reason I asked 'is the man not careless?' is because of how the guy painted his question, as if she impregnated herself by herself, failing to admonish the man as well. If the man in this story was the Op, would he not chastise him for not using protection? The man is culpable, as well.

In summary, what is geese for the goose is geese for the gander.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Awon terminators. Born the child, give am up for adoption.
Re: . by Lordfranklin(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:
I just created this account for this purpose

Afterr a serious break up some years back, I made a decision to be on my own, but lately I thought I should give it a try.
I met this guy not quite long, I was not really expecting anything serious, I just wanted to loosen up a little and feel human again just like everyone else, just one act without protection, i'm 3weeks pregnant.
How do I urgently remove this without involving anyone?
I'm not sure I like him that much to that extent and I don't want to have a baby all by myself, I don't have a job and my business is at it's baby stage and I don't want complications in my life right now.

Please give your suggestion. Home remedy to remove this or anything I should do.

No insult please.

We all make mistakes in life and it's important to spot the good in every situation.
Keep this child amigo!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Pay no attention to him.

Sixfeetbelle:

NL men are simply frustrated. I didn't insult you, yet you use 'hoe' as if you've met me before. On top the insult, you still didn't answer my question.

I still stand by what I said. Anyone having sex should understand the implications of what he/she is doing.

To OP, seek the man's opinion before going ahead with your decision. But I want to believe adoption is a better option than abortion for you. If you can manage 9 months to carry the child and are worried about raising it after, adoption agencies can help you. God bless

1 Like

Re: . by CSTR2: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2020
People no dey fear HIV.
Re: . by Anfield247(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Just imagine that your mom aborted you... Do you know the pains little kids go through of been slaughtered in the womb? When you were open you legs for that young man to Bleep you, what was on your mind? I hate you for even thinking of an abortion... Can you give life? My uncle's wife has been looking for a child for the past 7years now, and you are thinking of gettinh rid of a pregnancy...
Re: . by Kingrexyl(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
mizluv4home:
I just created this account for this purpose

Afterr a serious break up some years back, I made a decision to be on my own, but lately I thought I should give it a try.
I met this guy not quite long, I was not really expecting anything serious, I just wanted to loosen up a little and feel human again just like everyone else, just one act without protection, i'm 3weeks pregnant.
How do I urgently remove this without involving anyone?
I'm not sure I like him that much to that extent and I don't want to have a baby all by myself, I don't have a job and my business is at it's baby stage and I don't want complications in my life right now.

Please give your suggestion. Home remedy to remove this or anything I should do.

No insult please.

Your parents if they are still alive must be so disappointed in you, smh!
Re: . by Chizuru01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

If you were Aborted, will this sentence you wrote exist. Stop the killing of innocent soul. 50naira condom would have prevent murder. I understand flesh to flesh dey sweet. But sametime you are committing fornication and Murder. What do I even know.

If Shekau was aborted, the world would have been more peaceful.

If you can't train a child, please abort it. This will help reduce population of militia for insurgency
Re: . by Kingrexyl(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:
you know it cool
Mechionu there.
Re: . by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anfield247:
Just imagine that your mom aborted you... Do you know the pains little kids go through of been slaughtered in the womb? When you were open you legs for that young man to Bleep you, what was on your mind? I hate you for even thinking of an abortion... Can you give life? My uncle's wife has been looking for a child for the past 7years now, and you are thinking of gettinh rid of a pregnancy...

They re not babies yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Inform My Mother About My Relationship? / What Made You Mute Someone's Whatsapp Status? / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.