Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

PTDF Scholarship Nairaland Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTDF Scholarship Nairaland Thread (213 Views)

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Scholarship Nairaland Thread by Erudites: 2:37am On Feb 17, 2020
I didn't realize the importance of studying and practicing with past questions in my earliest years in the university, however as i moved to higher levels, i discovered that many busy lecturers use past questions to prepare their questions with little or no tweaks.

If you're on this thread i assume you're already aware of the importance of past questions, and as a result, you're looking for PTDF SCHOLARSHIP Past Questions.

The thread is open to anyone who would like to share past questions, free or paid.

I'll be posting questions on the thread as well as sharing links to the download page on Erudites Education Platform.

I hope this will help someone who seriously needs it.

Welcome and enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

CURIOUS: Explaining Science In Simple Terms / How To Pay For Your Study In Canada / Nigeria Bilateral Economic Forum : Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.