Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala (7226 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 17, 2020
BafanaBafana:
You want to entrust Nigeria to a Nigerian business man?
So you think because kanu and okocha can play ball, they are automatic good administrators?
They will attract a lot of foreign investments and have the confidence of all critical stakeholders. I have confidence Kanu and Okocha will handle the multi-billion naira budget for the sport ministries and use it to maintain sport facilities around the country and harness the untapped youth talent in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Switruth:
. Oya do am fast fast and don’t waste time before Nigerians pounce on you the way they did to PMB when he delayed looking for ministers and cabinets. You know say we no get patience.
Appointment of for the security apparatus will be the hardest task. I don't want to make the mistake of appointing someone who will use funds allocated to buy property in Dubai.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Switruth: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Appointment of for the security apparatus will be the hardest task. I don't want to make the mistake of appointment someone who will use fund allocated to buy property in Dubai.
. You see how hard it is? It’s easy to criticize than to occupy that seat. Bros u go confuse. How can you build a vibrant economy without a viable security. Please search for your defense men very quickly. I’m giving you 4 market days to do that or I will choose them for you.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by ITbomb(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Even with the best team, as long as there's no Ibrahim, Mohammed, Adamu etc at the top, all your efforts will be sabotaged as they occupied the key machinery of Government.

We allowed them take control of government policies implementation and look at the mess. It's not private corporations that you can fire or rebuild your department.
Take for instance you put your best man in customs and say that staff should undergo mandatory biannual assessment exams before promotion or deployment. The person to implement it came through quota system and he will do anything to sabotage your efforts knowing that his people who entered without prerequisite qualifications would be the first to be affected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by ProtectMyMoney: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
This is my dream team for Nigeria to bring an end to corruption and become an economic powerhouse and shining light in Africa:
President - Tony Elumelu
Sports Minister - Kanu Nwankwo/Jay Jay Okocha
Minister of Finance - Jim Ovia/Atedo Peterside
Minister of Petroleum - Basil Omiyi/Mitiu Sunmou (Former MD's of Shell)
Minister of Trade - Adebayo Ogunlesi (Board member in Goldman Sachs )
Attorney General - Femi Falana
Minister of Information - Maupe Ogun (Channels TV)
Minister of Communications - Linda Ikeji
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Olisa Agbakoba
Minister of Police Affairs - DCP Abba Kyari
Minister of Power - Udom Inoyo - First Nigeria Vice Chairman of Exxon Mobil
Minister of Transport - Ibukun Awosika -First Woman to be appointed Chairman of First Bank

No career politician or ex general can make my list because they are all fantastically corrupt shameless crooks.

This is not a dream team...this is just people who will aspire to become like Dangote to be on Forbes list.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to be on that list except his emir ship won't allow that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Rossippi: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The dream team is based on meritocracy. They will deliver 24 hour electricity, fix our refineries,attract billions of dollars in foreign investment and repair the damaged reputation of Nigeria in the international scene and end corruption.

Nigeria youths will now have role models to emulate, who rose to the top through hard-work, integrity and delivering tangible results.

Your naivety is really comical. You must be a kid. Get this, little boy. Nigeria is a developing nation, like 80% of nations on earth. Getting Mandela or Ghandi to rule will not turn Nigeria into this overnight Switzerland or Sweden you dream about.

Being a developing country is not a crime or something that shows there is something ''wrong'' with the people in govt. It is due to a whole lot of factors that have to do with passage of time, history, geography, regional and international economics, geopolitics, culture, and many other factors. Leadership is just ONE of many factors involved.

One day you will learn. For now, keep dreaming of your cabinet of magicians.

3 Likes

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
ITbomb:
Even with the best team, as long as there's no Ibrahim, Mohammed, Adamu etc at the top, all your efforts will be sabotaged as they occupied the key machinery of Government.

We allowed them take control of government policies implementation and look and the mess. It's not private corporations that you can fire or rebuild your department.
Take for instance you put your best man in customs and say that staff should undergo mandatory biannual assessment exams before promotion or deployment. The person to implement it came through quota system and he will do anything to sabotage your efforts knowing that his people who entered without prerequisite qualifications would be the first to be affected
They will have support from President Elumelu to implement whatever it takes. Who dares goes against the order of the President.
My Dream Team will end that impunity and staff will have to undergo mandatory biannual assessment.

Nigeria is still 100 years behind and we have a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

This is not a dream team...this is just people who will aspire to become like Dangote to be on Forbes list.
You are wrong!They have never been found wanting and majority have led organizations that are accountable to shareholders, where every dollar spent is scrutinized by the the big 4 audit firms Deloitte,Ernst and Young,KPMG and PWC.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:

Your naivety is really comical. You must be a kid. Get this, little boy. Nigeria is a developing nation, like 80% of nations on earth. Getting Mandela or Ghandi to rule will not turn Nigeria into this overnight Switzerland or Sweden you dream about.

Being a developing country is not a crime or something that shows there is something ''wrong'' with the people in govt. It is due to a whole lot of factors that have to do with passage of time, history, geography, regional and international economics, geopolitics, culture, and many other factors. Leadership is just ONE of many factors involved.

Being a developing country is a crime, when your leaders since 1960 have been looters brah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tricksters: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
And your meritocracy is bigoted Igbos helping their bigoted selves to national office while none igbo occupying such office is not meritocracy ba ?! The way you despicable being infuriate me with your mypoic n pathetic reasoning many of you should be beaten to death for ever allowing tot such as this to cross your mind.

RuudVanNisteroy:

UK,Canada,Netherlands become some of the greatest human civilizations ever built by building a society based on meritocracy.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They will have support from President Elumelu to implement whatever it takes. Who dares goes against the order of the President.
My Dream Team will end that impunity and staff will have to undergo mandatory biannual assessment.

Nigeria is still 100 years behind and we have a lot of catching up to do.
The people
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by landforeast(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Linda - Minister of Communication
She is self learned, worked her way to the top and very inspiring

What about Uche Pedro
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
And your meritocracy is bigoted Igbos helping their bigoted selves to national office while none igbo occupying such office is not meritocracy ba ?! The way you despicable being infuriate me with your mypoic n pathetic reasoning many of you should be beaten to death for ever allowing tot such as this to cross your mind.

Nigeria is 100 years behind and looks like a war zone-we need our best brains. You have probably never travelled out of the country and don't know how underdeveloped Nigeria is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tricksters: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
And the fools you listed to bring about this development are from the shithole cities of condemned Abia, Ebonyi that will never prosper or develop or Enugu that its development have suddenly been reversed cos a lunatic is the governor or is there something I am missing ?!

RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria is 100 years behind and looks like a war zone-we need our best brains. You have probably never travelled out of the country and don't know how underdeveloped Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to be on that list except his emir ship won't allow that
He is too politicized and cannot be part of the dream team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
landforeast:
Linda - Minister of Communication
She is self learned, worked her way to the top and very inspiring

What about Uche Pedro
Linda Ikeji is a better fit as Minister of Communications. She has displayed entrepreneurship masterclass by diversifying her business into online TV network,Linda Ikeji TV LindaIkejiMusic and radio broadcasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
And the fools you listed to bring about this development are from the shithole cities of condemned Abia, Ebonyi that will never prosper or develop or Enugu that its development have suddenly been reversed cos a lunatic is the governor or is there something I am missing ?!

Do you have anything up there?They worked in private organizations and were not responsible for building roads,hospitals or providing electricity, providing drainage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
ITbomb:

The people
There will be law and order. No one will stop the Dream Team taking Nigeria to the 21st century.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tricksters: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
We're they dead when they fools you have as governors contested election ?

RuudVanNisteroy:

Do you have anything up there?They worked in private organizations and were not responsible for building roads,hospitals or providing electricity, providing drainage.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
We're they dead when they fools you have as governors contested election ?

What kind of IQ do you have?They have only one vote just like everyone else.
They are not responsible for Nigeria currently being a fantastically corrupt shithole.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tricksters: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
And who is responsible for Igbo land still being a shithole after over 20 years of democratuc rule ?

o
RuudVanNisteroy:

What kind of IQ do you have?They have only one vote just like everyone else.
They are not responsible for Nigeria currently being a fantastically corrupt shithole.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Dedetwo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
I guess he had very useless dream. How can you correct the evils perpetrate on Nigeria by copying from Buhari.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
And who is responsible for Igbo land still being a shithole after over 20 years of democratuc rule ?

o
Nigeria has been a shithole since 1960 with fantastically corrupt leaders. That had no visions for development, but to plunder the nation to last their generations for hundreds of year. My Dream Team will restore the dream Nigerians had after independence in 1960.

Nigeria will look like UK,Canada or Netherlands when it comes development.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dedetwo:
I guess he had very useless dream. How can you correct the evils perpetrate on Nigeria by copying from Buhari.
What is the makeup up your dream team?
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by OlujobaSamuel: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Op is high on fura.
After selecting your dreaming team(I believe na still dreaming state dem go dey after their tenure), who go dey nass, state govt, state house etc?
No where can absolute democracy develop a nation, especially in a nation where citizens are battered with so many societal ills like illiteracy, poverty and hunger, how do you convince such to accept unpopular policies?
Will you go on autocratic mode and order people to accept or you unleashed military might on them?
How do you convince the house to accept your biased list or Nigerians of northern extraction to welcome their decision?
How do you deal with godfathers nationwide?
There will be so much distrust, how do you intend to manage that?
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Op is high on fura.
After selecting your dreaming team(I believe na still dreaming state dem go dey after their tenure), who go dey nass, state govt, state house etc?
No where can absolute democracy develop a nation, especially in a nation where citizens are battered with so many societal ills like illiteracy, poverty and hunger, how do you convince such to accept unpopular policies?
Will you go on autocratic mode and order people to accept or you unleashed military might on them?
How do you convince the house to accept your biased list or Nigerians of northern extraction to welcome their decision?
How do you deal with godfathers nationwide?
There will be so much distrust, how do you intend to manage that?
The Dream Team will invest heavily in education and eliminate corruption by using the same financial controls they used in their organizations they ran.
Change starts at the top and the Dream Team will make political office so unattractive:reduce salary and benefit,eliminate corruption, so only patriots will contest for elections.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dream team will come up Economic plan to modernise Nigeria within 30 years like United Arab Emirates.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Monthly Social Security payment for the 87.5 million Nigeria living in abject by recovering $582 billion dollars looted by fantastically corrupt politicians and generals since 1960 and using part of it the help the most vunerable in society.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dream team will recover all the oil blocks cornered by the politicians and generals from their various fronts for the benefit of 200 million Nigerians.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Aidejay(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:

I had to read your post multiple times to fully understand it. And you're right there are so many factors involved. I must opine that development has nothing to do with leadership. But is solely the product of followers

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aidejay:
I had to read your post multiple times to fully understand it. And you're right there are so many factors involved. I must opine that development has nothing to do with leadership. But is solely the product of followers
Has everything to do with leadership- they control the budget. The followers are also responsible for electing thieves who have failed them time and time again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can Nigeria Bank Justify 30% Interest Rate On Loan? / Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State / Police Bow To Pressure, Releases Detained Premium Times journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.