Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala (7222 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / 2023 Presidency: God Will Use Umahi To Transform Nigeria - Prince Arthur Eze / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tiger28: 3:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Kyari is ok BUT too OVER -AMBITIOUS!
With his STAGED PHOTO-UPS all over the place. A top Crime fighters MUST not be a Social media fanatic!

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 07, 2020
tiger28:
Kyari is ok BUT too OVER -AMBITIOUS!
With his STAGED PHOTO-UPS all over the place. A top Crime fighters MUST not be a Social media fanatic!
He is putting himself out there and there is nothing wrong with that. We need honest and diligent police officer at him to fix the battered image of the NPF.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tiger28: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is putting himself out there and there is nothing wrong with that. We need honest and diligent police officer at him to fix the battered image of the NPF.
A MAJOR crime fighter Must not be all over the internet with his family pics! Most of his crime fighting pics are STAGED, u can EASILY tell that he is trying to impress his Ogas at the top.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by 2by40ft: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2020
Sabby1:

Ok, I felt nauseous on seeing that name
Are you a kidnapper?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by 2by40ft: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The dream team is based on meritocracy. They will deliver 24 hour electricity, fix our refineries,attract billions of dollars in foreign investment and repair the damaged reputation of Nigeria in the international scene and end corruption.

Nigeria youths will now have role models to emulate, who rose to the top through hard-work,integrity and delivering tangible results.
You, yourself knw its a big lie
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Jimi24:

Nigeria is NOT a failed state. I said it before that you need education. A lot of half educated people are using this expression " failed state ". It is a testament to high IQ to actually research the meaning of the term and look as to whether objective criteria to define failed states have been met. They have not.
I have lived on three continents.
Nigeria is very far from failed state status.
The problem the country has is actually YOU. The badly educated, largely skill-less, urban dwelling young people below the age of 40 who absolutely think the country owes them. It does not.
The country is rather expecting them to be innovative, hard working and redilluent in solving economic problems AND developing/ applying a code of ethics in social service and governance.
All we are getting from you guys is yahoo yahoo, weakness of will, indiscipline and a stupid hankering to emigrate abroad and pursue dead end careers ehilse opportunities here are being snapped up by Indian, Chinese and Arab youths
Why is the government failing in educating these masses of what they are expected to do and also creating enabling infrastructure to aid this course?
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by dukeprince50: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The dream team is based on meritocracy. They will deliver 24 hour electricity, fix our refineries,attract billions of dollars in foreign investment and repair the damaged reputation of Nigeria in the international scene and end corruption.

Nigeria youths will now have role models to emulate, who rose to the top through hard-work,integrity and delivering tangible results.
That's not how things work.
The federal Govt only has one part to play, if the. states and the local govts didn't play their parts, the country will never move forward, no matter ur dream team
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by ImDStar: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Brilliant!!
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have only been able to fill in Abba Kyari as Police Affairs Minister. The rest of the security apparatus are so corrupt and beyond redemption at the moment. I can't think of any person that to fill in the slots. I might have to look into bringing in a few Nigerians from Diaspora with military experience as defense ministers, COAS and customs boss.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
2by40ft:

Are you a kidnapper?
grin
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Instead of Nigerians to be angling for the next fantastically corrupt criminal in APC and PDP in 2023 to keep the country a failed state.

They should throw their weight behind Okonjo Iweala.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
tiger28:
A MAJOR crime fighter Must not be all over the internet with his family pics! Most of his crime fighting pics are STAGED, u can EASILY tell that he is trying to impress his Ogas at the top.
I watched this documentary about him from BBC. He is on ground fighting crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRADCzmEX6w
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Youthleader22(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have only been able to fill in Abba Kyari as Police Affairs Minister. The rest of the security apparatus are so corrupt and beyond redemption at the moment. I can't think of any person that to fill in the slots. I might have to look into bringing in a few Nigerians from Diaspora with military experience as defense ministers, COAS and customs boss.

I agree totally with this idea. There are great Nigerians in diaspora who will change the directives.

2 Likes

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by BigSarah(f): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Is this for Southern Nigeria or one Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Over 80 In Katsina / If Buhari Was Igbo; The Double Standard Of The Yoruba. A Must Read! / B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.