Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban (965 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Tamesaadiamo: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Please house it's no more a story that USA have impose travel ban immigrant applicats from Nigeria but what will happen to those that are on NVC stage?
Re: Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Anoni2: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tamesaadiamo:
Please house it's no more a story that USA have impose travel ban immigrant applicats from Nigeria but what will happen to those that are on NVC stage?
I’m also interested as my interview date has been fixed for next month!
Pls I need an heads up on likely interview questions! As my husband is the one that filed for me!
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Tamesaadiamo: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
I’m also interested as my interview date has been fixed for next month!
Pls I need an heads up on likely interview questions! As my husband is the one that filed for me!
Thanks in anticipation

I think u should try 2 make enquires before going for the interview.. Because I got an info that if the ban isn't remove it will be good not to go for the interview but if u actually succeed there pls let me know and pls I will need u to explain some of the process to me because have been on NVC 2 since January and haven't get anything from USCIS
Re: Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Lilliesbud12: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Hello... Pls I am also interested in this topic as I have an approval since some years ago.. Been waiting for interview date.. Thank you..

Do you think it will affect all pending approvals? Though when I tried asking I was told that it shouldn't since that is an almost complete process esp after spending money and following due process but that it's new applications that will not be accepted
Re: Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Tamesaadiamo: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Based on what I heard I think it's better not to attend any interview if the ban is still there because it will lead to waiver and that can be refusal
Re: Usa Immigrants Travel Visa Ban by Anoni2: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tamesaadiamo:
Based on what I heard I think it's better not to attend any interview if the ban is still there because it will lead to waiver and that can be refusal
I believe NVC knows about the ban or they wouldn’t have fixed an interview date for me..
So why don’t I go for the interview instead of not going at all!
If they were to go by the ban, they wouldn’t have fixed a date for me!

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Has The Most Job Opportunities For Foreigners? / My Experience In Onitsha While Traveling To Akwa Ibom From Asaba / Travelstart, Qatar Airways Collude To Scam Nigeria Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.