Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Have A Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Child (433 Views)

The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy / Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / The Difference Between Being A Child Of God And A Son Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Child by GreatResearcher: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
I have a child and as a dad I've provided for my child and make sure she doesn't lack anything.
My child saw all the care I care for her so her love for me increases. My child couldn't conten the joy to have the best dad in the world. A caring and loving father. So she went into the public and declare her love for me. Telling people how much she loves her dad and how caring her dad is.
Some group of boys heard her boasting about me so the decided to kinapped her. The only condition for her release is for her to denounce me. My daughter told them she will rather die than denounce her caring father. The boys kept her in captivity and tourment her.
I have the power to recue my daughter from those boys camp. My daughter knows her dad has the power to recue her. So, she always hope that I come to her recue before the boys harm her.
For months my daughter has been in captivity and I have not done anything about it. The boys raped her and sent letter to me that they have impregnated her and still I haven't done anything about it.
Am I really a caring father? Why, with all my powers I still haven't recued my daughter?
Re: I Have A Child by GreatResearcher: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Christian God has so many questionable characters.

Poor Leah!

Catchfirez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Child by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Talking about questionable characters, do you mean like sleeping? And waking up like a drunkard wakes up?

Psalm 78:65
Then the Lord a woke as from sleep,
a s a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 44:23
Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Or do you mean for fatigue to befall him and then he needs to rest and be refreshed?

Exodus 31:17
for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on
the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Are these part of the questionable character you mean?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Child by Catchfirez: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Poor Leah!

Catchfirez

No matter what you are trying to Get at. You can win the fight against God. I understand your pain. Live with it. I know and understand you are trying to blame God for your predicament, because you don't know who to turn to. You are going alot of pain and self deny. you might fall deep into depression. Refrain from Quoting About your Believe, I'm not interested, I have had my own share of predicament and I never blame God because it my own doing. You are in your own Midlife Crisis, Find someway to Heal yourself, Channel your Energy to something else. That would help you build confidence and give you hope. All is not lost. You will love again and heart will be broken all over again but it will past.
Re: I Have A Child by GreatResearcher: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:
Talking about questionable characters, do you mean like sleeping? And waking up like a drunkard wakes up?

Psalm 78:65
Then the Lord a woke as from sleep,
a s a man wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 44:23
Awake, O Lord! Why do you sleep?
Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Or do you mean for fatigue to befall him and then he needs to rest and be refreshed?

Exodus 31:17
for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on
the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Are these part of the questionable character you mean?
hahaha victorian and co come and defend ur saviour o.
Re: I Have A Child by Mizwisdom(f): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2020
I smell trolling
Re: I Have A Child by GreatResearcher: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I smell trolling
Explain why ur god can't recue Leah
Re: I Have A Child by LordReed(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I have a child and as a dad I've provided for my child and make sure she doesn't lack anything.
My child saw all the care I care for her so her love for me increases. My child couldn't conten the joy to have the best dad in the world. A caring and loving father. So she went into the public and declare her love for me. Telling people how much she loves her dad and how caring her dad is.
Some group of boys heard her boasting about me so the decided to kinapped her. The only condition for her release is for her to denounce me. My daughter told them she will rather die than denounce her caring father. The boys kept her in captivity and tourment her.
I have the power to recue my daughter from those boys camp. My daughter knows her dad has the power to recue her. So, she always hope that I come to her recue before the boys harm her.
For months my daughter has been in captivity and I have not done anything about it. The boys raped her and sent letter to me that they have impregnated her and still I haven't done anything about it.
Am I really a caring father? Why, with all my powers I still haven't recued my daughter?

It is a little sad that people still operate under the idea that their god mythologies are real. If not it should have been clear that their idea of a god either is very flawed or one doesn't exist at all.
Re: I Have A Child by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Poor Leah!
Catchfirez

It's the misinformed churchgoers that are thinking a believer must be RESCUED alive to be saved!

According to the book, 99% of Christians in the first century died in the hands of the enemies of Christianity!

So it's either those mentioned in the book aren't true Christians for God not to have rescued them alive or it's misinformed churchgoers of the twenty-first century that don't know what true Christianity is all about!

My opinion though! smiley

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Son Caught Cooking For Okobaba People/wisemandaniel / Symbological Significance Of Christ's Crucifixion & Ressurection / Wrong Mixes: The Works of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.