Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife (764 Views)

Olubadan, Lekan Balogun Dies At 81 / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by musictori: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2020
The great Alafin of Oyo Welcomes a new born son from his youngest wife damilola.

His wife took to her official Instagram page to share photos of her new born child and wrote this...

"Alliamdullillai on my new born baby boy congratulations to me Omo oba ti de.”

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/81-years-old-alafin-of-oyo-welcomes-new.html

Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by musictori: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2020
More photos Here>>>>
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by Sammy07: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Oga ooo
Okó baba ko d'ile..

His kpetus never rest cheesy
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by FatherBona: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
undecided
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by Halam09(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2020
This is so wrong. How long will he live to give his son a fatherly love.
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by Davash222(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2020
At 81
Oba, abeg try hang boot na
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by MetaPhysical: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Kaabiyesi O!

May His Imperial Majesty, Alaafin of Oyo live long!

Congrats to Olori and the new born Prince of Oyo.

1 Like

Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by StephenBB(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2020
His Royal Nacker 1 of Oyo State

I wonder how many promise land his Joshua has entered

1 Like

Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by MetaPhysical: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Halam09:

You lack understanding....you think like a white man.
The support structure in place for that boy supersedes the single attention he could ever get from the King.

1 Like

Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by ThiagoKid(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2020
Halam09:
Fatherly love ke? das even if he has time for d baby
Re: 81 Years Old Alafin Of Oyo Welcomes New Baby From His Youngest Wife by Blackblunt: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Just imagining the scene when the old man and this woman is making love!!!I respect this type of women,I can't imagine!!!even Regina,they are all trying and will still be forced to out up happy faces to the public no matter what! The fans or public sees what you want them to see!

Not meant to be rude,but the baby looks old, probably old blood angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Village In America: Ndi Igbo Built A Village With Mud And Thatch In USA / Oba And The Powerful Wizard Osopa-kahrha(the Okp / Eyonu Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.