Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race (6064 Views)

APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
excanny:

I guess that his attempt to bleep yorubas' backside by his recent 'compliments' didn't turn out well. lol

that's just dumb,,,, what does his compliments to yoruba have to do with anything here
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by chyz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
alj harem:

that's just dumb,,,, what does his compliments to yoruba have to do with anything here

What does yorubas have to do with u Mr."Kanuri"?
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by Defender1: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
Kalu, who had, while declaring his intention to contest the highest office in the land, said the hardship and despair across the landscape, occasioned by poor governance

True confession, I was a bad governor and I was planning to continue being a poor leader, but there are others who are actually worse than me, since Nigerians want poor leadership I have decided to allow a greater "poor leader" to continue to give poor leadership to the fools and slaves who call themselves Nigerians. SLAVES!!! Kalu which of your gang members do you say we should follow?
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by vadewoyin(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
I believe his intention wasn't right that is why he quickly opt out. He will loose anyways good thinking Kalu
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by excanny: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
chyz:

What does yorubas have to do with u Mr."Kanuri"?

Dont mind the Ewu Awusa Kanuri
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by PHIPEX(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2010
how on earth could Nigerian have voted a man who could not manage a single state well, I would have loved to see him taste defeat once more so that we will see if he will blame Obasanjo this time.
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by coolguyz(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2010
was he really a contender for the presidency? undecided mmssccheewwwww!
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by MMM2(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2010
kalu pls continue, dn't give up. Or u no get money 2 waste again.
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by Wantintin: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2010
What did he do in Abia state that he wants to rule "a whole" country - NIGERIA. LOL
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by aru11: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
Kalu is now a political liability to the entire igbo land, he has never been an igbo leader and will never be. He was able to fraudulently and criminally sell himself, he created so much hardship for his people who gave him their mandate to rule over them for 8 years.

He was never a contender for the exalted position and will never be, not to talk of stepping down. He is just looking for ways to get cheap publicity so as to help him campaign for his partner in crime Chris Akomas he is planning to foist on Abia State, who he sees as his private business. His earlier intention was to destabilize Abia State by sponsoring all sorts of crime Like, Kidnapping, Armed Robberies, Assassinations, Rape and blackmail while Chris Akomas the arrow head. They succeeded is causing mayhem to the people of abia state and environs. He has lost touch with the Gods for no seeing the hand written clearly on the wall.

If Thief Uzor Kalu this he is still relevant, let him first go contest for a Local Governorship Election in his LG, which he can never win not to talk of contesting and winning an election for the highest office in our land.

Have you head of his mother lately, since she went underground hiding her dirty and wrinkle face. Since they were cut of from deeply tapping into abia state treasury. Shame on them, after claiming God and raining supreme all over abia state for years.

Even kalu's slowpoke younger brother who is a federal house representative will never smell that position again in his life. In fact the family is doomed.

For more of this visit abianews..com
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
emmajew:

I am not aware he was in the race. When you count those eminent Igbos suitable for the presidency (and they are in their numbers), such a pretender as Kalu cannot be reckoned with.
haha, even if he contest, i am very sure he will end up not getting more than 10 votes among which 7 will come from his family members{ i mean his wife and children and not his kinsmen}.
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by sshalom(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2010
Was Kalu in the race ab initio? If he was, on what platform? I dey laugh
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by marabout(m): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2010
I hope some people will not start describing Orji Kalu soon as one of Ndigbo leaders if he starts wearing a red cap.

I would be really annoying and an insult to a region brimming with brilliant minds.
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by Obiagu1(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2010
I hope he has withdrawn entirely from ever running for President.
Re: Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race by sesco2006(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
After messing up his state for 8 years, he wants to be president and I guess his mother will be the VP. He is such a political fool who doesn't know the meaning and relevance of posterity. May God punish whom punishment is due.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths: We’re Ready For Dissolution / Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today / Lagos Light Rail Set To Commence Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.