Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Investing In Nigeria? You Should Sign Up On Fundall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Nigeria? You Should Sign Up On Fundall (596 Views)

If You Are Planning To Start A Business In Nigeria You Must Read This!!! / You Too Can Borrow Up To N2 Million On Fundall / Cheap Online Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Nigeria? You Should Sign Up On Fundall by boladjo12: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2020
[url=fundall.io]Investing in Nigeria[/url] is not as difficult as people think it is. There are so many investment opportunities in Nigeria. However, one has to be careful when considering investment options in Nigeria so that one will not be scammed.

Wondering why you should sign up on Fundall if you want to invest in Nigeria? let me get to it, [url=fundall.io]Fundall[/url] is a digital platform that uses behavioural economics and artificial intelligence to help people manage and grow their wealth. On the Fundall platform, you get access to smart savings, loans, a Lifestyle card, you get a personalized financial guide based on your profile you also get access to several other premium financial services. Feel free to sign up on fundall via: [url=dashboard.fundall.io]dashboard.fundall.io[/url].
The idea of investing is exciting to most people. They want to dig in, and start making some money. Unfortunately, many new investors often make huge mistakes when they start out. Instead of having a healthy amount of money saved for a rainy day, new investors often take whatever excess cash they have and immediately place it all in whatever investment they wish to make. If an emergency occurs, they would not be able to cater for the emergency.

Before making any huge investment, make sure you have enough savings. You might now ask yourself - how much money should I have in my emergency fund before taking this big investment. It depends on a number of factors: Your current monthly spend, your estimated future spend, your chances of getting income etc. People are generally advised to have at least 4 months spend in their emergency savings.

Before you make your next investment, sign up on Fundall and save for emergency today via [url=dashboard.fundall.io]dashboard.fundall.io[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Successful Business Entrepreneurs / Earn While You Spend On Your Recharge / How Do I Start A Dropshipping Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.