Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Illegality In Ibadan Northeast Local Govt Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegality In Ibadan Northeast Local Govt Secretariat (210 Views)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag / Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegality In Ibadan Northeast Local Govt Secretariat by Solar86: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2020
I went to Ibadan northeast local govt to collect my indigine form and I was ask to pay #2500 in to a zenith bank and pay #500 cash to people in charge. I wonder whose pocket #500 is going. They attend to so many people that met me there before they finally attend to me. And we keep up abusing our leaders in Abuja of corruption, some will Abuse His excellency Seyi Makinde for this wrong doing, is it Seti Makunde @ the local govt secretariat too? I am calling on the local govt chairman of Ibadan northeast in person of Ibrahim Akintayo to act fast on this illegality before it is too late.
Re: Illegality In Ibadan Northeast Local Govt Secretariat by famouscargo4u: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2020
This used to be #500. I just thought of doing my own too as I lost mine.
Re: Illegality In Ibadan Northeast Local Govt Secretariat by Unplugging000: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/zGwz7w8] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/zGwz7w8] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu: We Have Increased Ondo IGR From N750million To N2.2billion / Onaiwu Commends SW Govs on Amotekun, urges Governors to hold Security Summit / Oil Theft: Nigeria Loses $20.4b Yearly, 400,000 Barrels Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.