Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget (584 Views)

Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) / 6 Amazing World Travel Destinations For Your Honeymoon / 12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by omguru: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
I really want to spend it at maldives but i've not yet found my missing rib sad
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by Righteousness89(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2020
omguru:

Gulani LGA....
I served there and I Tell u it's very cheap..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by omguru: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2020
why is it that some people are wicked, i see you don't want me to live long, when i said cheap i never mean't where to go and suffer. thank you wink
Righteousness89:

Gulani LGA....
I served there and I Tell u it's very cheap..
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by Righteousness89(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2020
omguru:
why is it that some people are wicked, i see you don't want me to live long, when i said cheap i never mean't where to go and suffer. thank you wink

No vex bro...

I thought u want a Cheap location
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by omguru: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
lol i no dey vex
Righteousness89:

No vex bro...

I thought u want a Cheap location
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by KendrickAyomide: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Okija shrine
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by omguru: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
not fair cry
KendrickAyomide:
Okija shrine
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by Legendguru: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
You will spend it in your room with no budget
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37am On Feb 18, 2020
omguru:

[img]https://media./images/0807687853fb0bd93a74d269d1cfed68/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Where Is The Best Destination To Spend Your Honeymoon On A Low Budget by Papanwamaikpe: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Try Tanzania cheesy

There are so many beautiful beaches there

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Ibadan On Monday? / Student Visa To Luxembourg / Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.