Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. (582 Views)

Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Sending Money From Turkey To Naija / Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by ricki: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Due to the new covid protocol in place..... Pls can anyone share their experience and procedure taken to enter naija.

i was just on the ncdc website and what is saw their was frightening.... like do this and that and more this.

How much was the covid test and what difficulty is involved.

thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2020
ricki:
Due to the new covid protocol in place..... Pls can anyone share their experience and procedure taken to enter naija.

i was just on the ncdc website and what is saw their was frightening.... like do this and that and more this.

How much was the covid test and what difficulty is involved.

thanks in advance.
its nothing too difficult �
Re: Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by ricki: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please anyone that had travelled from Uk to naija. please help a brother out. i checked the topic linked above and na fight full there.

E da kun.
Re: Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by ricki: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Julianah21:
its nothing too difficult �

Nice to hear but can you pls narrate the steps...... if you know!
Re: Anyone Travel To Naija Lately (covid) ..... Pls Can You Give Your Experiene. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
ricki:

Nice to hear but can you pls narrate the steps...... if you know!
never left this country so I don't really know much about the ncdc protocol but I know it's not really difficult compare to when the virus first spring out..... Apart from the days isolation you guys will go through I really know nothing more

(1) (Reply)

BTA Travelling To South Africa / Looking For Low Rate Colleges In The U.K. / Egypt Being Transformed With $20 Trillion New Mega Projects Until 2050 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.