Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. (1075 Views)

Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / How To Check Car Owner By Number Plate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Yourbest(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
So I've Noticed Acura is an electronic car & Most average mechanics seem not to understand it. Please let's share the pressing issues we've had with her personal cars and how we solved it. You can also recommend a Good mechanic & Electrician( Rewire) If you know one.
Kindly state model and year.
Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Gboy19: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
I've been thinking about getting an Acura mdx tech 2008. I have checked two or three from the stands but the problem is that I have been warned not to go for the sport trim because of the problems it used to have with its damper. But all the ones I inspected, the dealers don't even know their trim.

How do I identify the trim to avoid buying what I want to avoid?
Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by nurey(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gboy19:
I've been thinking about getting an Acura mdx tech 2008. I have checked two or three from the stands but the problem is that I have been warned not to go for the sport trim because of the problems it used to have with its damper. But all the ones I inspected, the dealers don't even know their trim.

here you go

Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Gboy19: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thanks,obviously the trim is not written anywhere on the vehicle for easy identification
Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Yourbest(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Gboy19:

I thlnk I can physically. I own a tech package and I know my car in and out. You can send me the pictures I'd help.
Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by nurey(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Gboy19:
Thanks,obviously the trim is not written anywhere on the vehicle for easy identification

very easy to know sports package, a button would be available in the center console that can be used to adjust the suspension settings then another button to switch mode of drive for the vehicle

1 Like

Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Sanron228: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
I recently bought an Acura for myself, I really liked it with its characteristics, I watched many training videos and manuals about this car, I think that such a purchase is a very serious step and for a long time, but since I live in Canada, I had problems with transporting it to me from the USA and I wondered: "how to ship a car?" and I was looking for a high-quality company for a long time and found professionals in their field howtotransport who did everything very efficiently and in a short time, I remained very free and enjoy my car
Re: Acura: Car Owner & Mechanics Come In. by Yourbest(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anyone with an idea on where I can get a TPMS sensor in Nigeria? Seems my option now is importing myself which would take time

(1) (Reply)

Nisan Partfinder Cranking Can't Start / Android Radio System / Kia Rio 2008 For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.