Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Android Radio System - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Android Radio System (1075 Views)

Car Radio System Issues. Help! / Need Help 2012 C300 With Flictring Dashboard Light, Ac And Radio / Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Radio System by diehard(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hi house, I need advise on the best android multimedia system for an highlander. I have researched our local market and found various types all made in China from unknown brand. Very few sellers offer any kind of warranty for what they sell. I even looked at amazon and found a lot with bad reviews. Some sellers in ladipo has offered me 6 months warranty but raised their price.

Anyone with experience in using these type of radio for their cars?
Re: Android Radio System by alone1fun12: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2022
diehard:
Hi house, I need advise on the best android multimedia system for an highlander. I have researched our local market and found various types all made in China from unknown brand. Very few sellers offer any kind of warranty for what they sell. I even looked at amazon and found a lot with bad reviews. Some sellers in ladipo has offered me 6 months warranty but raised their price.

ok
Re: Android Radio System by olenyi: 3:14am On Feb 06, 2022
diehard:

https://www.nairaland.com/fogman
Re: Android Radio System by diehard(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
olenyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/fogman

I reached out to him, he offered me one without the name of manufacturer, though he is the first to do so with 12 months warranty.

I want one with the manufacturer's name known cos I want to avoid a system that will go bad early or heat up and cause a fire
Re: Android Radio System by MrFinbarr(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
diehard:

I reached out to him, he offered me one without the name of manufacturer, though he is the first to do so with 12 months warranty.

I want one with the manufacturer's name known cos I want to avoid a system that will go bad early or heat up and cause a fire

Oga, just go ahead and buy anyone that meets your operational criteria. Almost all android sterio are China made. Been using one on my car for over a year now. Buy one and get a qualified electrician to fix, you definitely won't have any issues.

1 Like

Re: Android Radio System by alone1fun12: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2022
MrFinbarr:

Oga, just go ahead and buy anyone that meets your operational criteria. Almost all android sterio are China made. Been using one on my car for over a year now. Buy one and get a qualified electrician to fix, you definitely won't have any issues.
it's always have issue
Re: Android Radio System by diehard(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2022
alone1fun12:
it's always have issue

Like what kind of issue?

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Things Not To Do On Your Car / When Is The Increment On The Tariff Of Imported Used Cars Taken Effect / 2 Incredible Exterior Car Paint Job...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.