Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (39549 Views)

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by fatymore(f): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

Arewa, I dey o. I missed you so much, can't wait to see you cheesy

Seyi just messed up by appointing that idiot as chairman for motor park. His house is very close to mine and most of his boys sabi me wella

Auxillary can never change but its unfortunate that Seyi could be that foolish to appoint notorious killer to such post

Just today dem cause mayhem in many places

Ewa careful
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
fatymore:

Ewa careful
We dey street together

Dem no born their papa well cheesy

Thanks for the care
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by delpee(f): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
happney65:
You people saying nonsense dont seem to know the role Auxilarry is..Auxillary was only made Chairman of Oyo State Park Disciplinary Committee nothing more nothing less.The role is an honorary position.He cant do Nada..As of today,NURTW is still proscribed in Oyo state.He only compensated him which all of us will do to our benefactors and still keep him active in ways not to foment trouble. The grumbling ones are those loyal to APC.

By tommorow,There wont be unions all around the place giving out tickets indiscriminately to motorists..All motorists in Oyo state will be paying 200naira daily handled solely by park managers appointed by the state Government..Payment that will go straight into the coffers of the state government unlike the past that it goes into the pockets of thugs who use it to cause violence and marry wives every now and then..

This reform is called Oyo state goverment park Management systems..Do you know how much the state will realise with this alone?when money realsied goes directly to the coffers of the state government and not in the pocket of a few..I wish this can be replicated in states like Lagos..This reform is a right state in the right direction..They have taken away money from them and given it to the government..Most motorists themselves like it and they welcome it 100%

cc bitmapstudios

This sounds good but NURTW is established by law I think. Hope he has given due consideration to that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by happney65: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
delpee:

This sounds good but NURTW is established by law I think. Hope he has given due consideration to that.

of course they are established by Law but under the state government that is why the government can proscribe them and nothing will happen and they cant even go to court or anything..when they want to cause violence the government will proscribe them for the safety of people of the state

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by MrPaul2: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
wwwihy:
PDP is known for criminality...the same Seyi sent criminal thugs to Kogi Election
Stop saying what you don't know, was Tony Kabaka not a ex convict before he became NURTW chairman under Oshiomole administration in Benin? Is he a PDP man?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by fatymore(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

We dey street together

Dem no born their papa well cheesy

Thanks for the care

Oya come and answer query.

Where have you been?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Lokoyen(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
id911:
You celebrate a renowned thug and murderer MC Oluomo, in Lagos, simply because he's a right hand man of your lord in Bourdilion but despise Auxiliary in Ibadan because Engr Makinde is in another party. What kinda hypocrisy is that?!

You dey mind those APC e-rat!
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Lokoyen(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
happney65:
You people saying nonsense dont seem to know the role Auxilarry is..Auxillary was only made Chairman of Oyo State Park Disciplinary Committee nothing more nothing less.The role is an honorary position.He cant do Nada..As of today,NURTW is still proscribed in Oyo state.He only compensated him which all of us will do to our benefactors and still keep him active in ways not to foment trouble. The grumbling ones are those loyal to APC.

By tommorow,There wont be unions all around the place giving out tickets indiscriminately to motorists..All motorists in Oyo state will be paying 200naira daily handled solely by park managers appointed by the state Government..Payment that will go straight into the coffers of the state government unlike the past that it goes into the pockets of thugs who use it to cause violence and marry wives every now and then..

This reform is called Oyo state goverment park Management systems..Do you know how much the state will realise with this alone?when money realsied goes directly to the coffers of the state government and not in the pocket of a few..I wish this can be replicated in states like Lagos..This reform is a right state in the right direction..They have taken away money from them and given it to the government..Most motorists themselves like it and they welcome it 100%

cc bitmapstudios

Thanks for this detailed analysis. APC e-rat are not this intelligent to see future in what GSM did, they only know how to criticize!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Kinikini: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bawo ni a o se see ebolo, ti ko ni ru ayan. A politician will always be one. A good policy but poor strategy. Makinde is looking for a back door to hand over the state's NURTW to his goons. Wished he did not mix politics with governance. So sad.

Blindersoff:

http://oyotoday.com/2020/02/17/just-in-makinde-appoints-auxiliary-ex-convict-to-head-park-manager-committe/
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by jimmyLd101: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
haffaze777:
Seyi makinde is typical PDP man nah.what do u expect from PDP if not agberoism and stupidity?curse d day oyo people voted this nuisance,quote me negatively and be visited with ayilala
Keep short shey professor they do NURTW Ni na agbero be NURTW for Nigeria
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by suraaj(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:

Name one time Mc oluomo was convicted for anything unlike Auxiliary.

By the way I do not even live in Lagos and I am igbo
have you rectify all the igbotic problems in your zone, Nnamdi Kanu, ipob etc before you put your smelly stinky gutter mouth into our issues,did we complain to you,the hardship we experienced during Ajimobi tenure may you and your entire future generations experience in millions fold,I dear you to say amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by haffaze777(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2020
jimmyLd101:
Keep short shey professor they do NURTW Ni na agbero be NURTW for Nigeria

What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by MfVideoBrazil: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by funmike83(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
bencliff2017:
can you tell me one visible thing he has done apart from returning oyo state back to square one
Can you also tell me how he returned oyo state back to square 1.

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
fatymore:

Where have you been?

I remained where u dump me o
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by delpee(f): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
happney65:

of course they are established by Law but under the state government that is why the government can proscribe them and nothing will happen and they cant even go to court or anything..when they want to cause violence the government will proscribe them for the safety of people of the state

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Exoplanet: 2:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
fatymore:

Where have you been?
I've been around o

I missed u

I wan see u sef

Make we yarn for Whatsapp?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by fatymore(f): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
1nigeriamyfoot:

I've been around o

I missed u

I wan see u sef

Make we yarn for Whatsapp?

Oya..you still have my number now?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
fatymore:

Oya..you still have my number now?

Yep grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Zulez: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
If you citizen vote but thugs don't let it deliver? If any politician wish to win election he/she must have standing touts on ground,if not all citizen vote is loose, if u don't compensate those touts, ur governance will be zero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) / This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. / EFCC Storms Maina’s $2 Million Mansion In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.