Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,625 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (39548 Views)

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan / Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG / Seyi Makinde Appoints Bisi Ilaka As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ajebuter(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are speaking for me lady.

We are no longer in the 80s so what happened to digitalizing the parks if Makinde is all he is hyped up to be?

Why bring a known ex con who was jailed for a murder related offence to become the motor park head?

Motor parks will only be controlled by the underworld if you want it so.

Makinde made a very wrong move here and this is fact

Very good..

Is MC Oluomo and the rest of Agberos-in-Chief in Lagos and Southwest doing anything along your reasoning?

At least, Makinde is a fledging and just starting..

What do you say about Lagos in the last 20 years under APC and Agberos?

From Adeshina, to late Saka Saula and now to MC Oluomo?

Any digitalization in agberoism in the last 2 decades?

At least Lagos has a long year of experience compared to Makinde's Oyo..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Blindersoff: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
ajebuter:

Very good..

Is MC Oluomo and the rest of Agberos-in-Chief in Lagos and Southwest doing anything along your reasoning?

Are BRT parks controlled by the underworld?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 27Pushing30: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
id911:
You celebrate a renowned thug and murderer MC Oluomo, in Lagos, simply because he's a right hand man of your lord in Bourdilion but despise Auxiliary in Ibadan because Engr Makinde is in another party. What kinda hypocrisy is that?!

Lmao

You're ignorant and sadly it's an incurable disease??
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ajebuter(f): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Are BRT parks controlled by the underworld?

You would be surprised dude!

I doubt you live in Lagos and knows the streets..

I was born and raised there..

And right from when Lagos used Bolekaja, to Scolah, to LMTS, transportation has always involved the underworld..

Either subtly or obviously..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Blindersoff: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
ajebuter:

You would be surprised dude!

I doubt you live in Lagos and knows the streets..

I was born and raised there..

And right from when Lagos used Bolekaja, to Scolah, to LMTS, transportation has always involved the underworld..

Either subtly or obviously..

Sorry but you are wrong. The BRT parks are not controlled by the "underworld".

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by dheilaw1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Also tell us why your own prefer candidate was not appointed

IS THERE ANY NURTW LEADER THAT IS NOT AN EX-CONVICT ... or u don't know their process of promotion ??

MC OLU OMO HAS KILLED MANY , MORE THAN ANY BODY
wlhas oluomo been sentenced to prison for murder?
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by John6432: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
See blew
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Niceman4u(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Name one time Mc oluomo was convicted for anything unlike Auxiliary.

By the way I do not even live in Lagos and I am igbo

So to u MC Oluomo is a saint and a better human being than Auxiliary?
I give up on Nigerians Sentiment and shallowness.
All NURTW personnel are miscreants and urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by aribs(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
The same dude I was part of the prosecution team for? Wonderfulment! The more you look, indeed the less you see
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by haffaze777(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
backnbeta:

Exactly the problem we have sir...voting is only done along party line. Until there's another big party, if you're not APCheat or PDP, you can't be voted into any serious office in naija

Exactly my sister.both APC and PDP has shown several times to be disaster.I only pray people will be wise enough next time to vote candidate not political party
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Tolani1122(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Elite people like us does want this man Neither like him, ex convict ...
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ganiyu26(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
When will nigeria wake to understand that even if convicted society should not push them away. Has anybody seen the threat posed by the NURTW officials before this inauguration ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ajebuter(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Sorry but you are wrong. The BRT parks are not controlled by the "underworld".

You'll be surprised, l repeat..

You're not a Lagosian..

I am...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ridbell01(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enwhen:

IS THERE ANY NURTW LEADER THAT IS NOT AN EX-CONVICT ... or u don't know their process of promotion ??

can you prove this in court always use your sense this is public place if there problem come those you are trying to defend would not even come to your rescue
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Stillthebest: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
kiss

Can't blame him for empowering Auxiliary same way we can't blame Tinubu for empowering MC OLUOMO.

If you are a true Nigerian and follow trends, you would understand that no one can win political election s solely without the hands or these "Agberos"

Even, if you are going to turn Nigeria to paradise after, you still need them, else your superiors in the game won't let you win your unit.
Hes trying to feed back the finger that fed him..
He should just perform is our wishes.

Goodluck minus Jonathan to him

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Dollabiz: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Enwhen(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
ridbell01:
can you prove this in court always use your sense this is public place if there problem come those you are trying to defend would not even come to your rescue

You are right , but that's the problem we have in Nigeria , everybody know the truth but for fear, we die in silent...no p
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Enwhen(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
dheilaw1:
wlhas oluomo been sentenced to prison for murder?

Who wan sentence am ?.... When he has done some of the it for the govt...

The wicked cannot go UNPURNISHED and

The case of a king in Ekpan Delta , who killed many for his and political interest but in 2015, things got sour among his political father's and the present state govt rooted all is crimes and he serving his life imprisoned....it me be delayed but they will never go UNPURNISHED.
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by bencliff2017: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
can you tell me one visible thing he has done apart from returning oyo state back to square one

funmike83:
hmmm, there is nothing seyi does that pple will not complain. so he should just satisfy himself by appointing people that he feel he can work with that helped him to the top. Seyi God s Gat your back
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by bencliff2017: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
seyi have no ambitions or plan for oyo state , he just wanted power that is all in no time oyo state will be hijack back by the hoodlums just like akala and ladoja era

1nigeriamyfoot:
Seyi Abiodun Makinde will regret this stupid move

The people of Oyo state will turn against this man

He took wrong advise from the idiot who surround him

We all know Mukaila Lamidi as notorious gangster who wasted lots of precious lives yet this idiot named Seyi Makinde appointed killer to such position

We shall see the end

Useless man

From today on, I will never see anything good about your administration no matter whatever because commercial motorist are in for tough time

These idiots will extort the badly which in turn will become burden on commuters

Shame on Seyi Abiodun Makinde
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Butbest: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who else have the mind to be in that post if not rugged agboro. D governor know wht his doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by ridbell01(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enwhen:

You are right , but that's the problem we have in Nigeria , everybody know the truth but for fear, we die in silent...no p
but in the court they want evidence not hearsay
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Enwhen(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
ridbell01:
but in the court they want evidence not hearsay

Bro , there are many evidence mostly in oshodi but principalities, power and authority nobody will want to come forward , because they stand to gain nothing , instead people will celebrate him to chop something...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by niyidenrele: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Pls , back up your statement with strong proofs
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by Enwhen(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
niyidenrele:

Pls , back up your statement with strong proofs

I am not sueing anybody, that's the nature of their job, up till now , they are still fighting in some part in Lagos and even Oyo state...

Agberoism , owo chairman da... Do I need proof ?, or do u stay in VGC ?.... I don't have time to start telling u history, nobody in oshodi even with all the proof in the world dare come out , eh , kilode , u better go take sniper ... When agbero get govt backing what else ??, Is proof enough ?

Has the proof in the present insecurity challenges in Nigeria change anything ??...infact, the govt said Nigeria is safe even with the current killings....if u Sue me for MC own , walahi, I go deny am ooo...for 9ja ?, Norhing like proof.

If the Nigerian police doesn't really on proof , but money...see bro, u can kill me, upload it on social media and go to court and you be acquitted for lack of evidence from the accuser...hope u get my message...thanks
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by happney65: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
You people saying nonsense dont seem to know the role Auxilarry is..Auxillary was only made Chairman of Oyo State Park Disciplinary Committee nothing more nothing less.The role is an honorary position.He cant do Nada..As of today,NURTW is still proscribed in Oyo state.He only compensated him which all of us will do to our benefactors and still keep him active in ways not to foment trouble. The grumbling ones are those loyal to APC.

By tommorow,There wont be unions all around the place giving out tickets indiscriminately to motorists..All motorists in Oyo state will be paying 200naira daily handled solely by park managers appointed by the state Government..Payment that will go straight into the coffers of the state government unlike the past that it goes into the pockets of thugs who use it to cause violence and marry wives every now and then..

This reform is called Oyo state goverment park Management systems..Do you know how much the state will realise with this alone?when money realsied goes directly to the coffers of the state government and not in the pocket of a few..I wish this can be replicated in states like Lagos..This reform is a right state in the right direction..They have taken away money from them and given it to the government..Most motorists themselves like it and they welcome it 100%

cc bitmapstudios

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by whiteafrique: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
ofenmannu and agbero nah 5 and 6.
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
fatymore:

Egbon kilode now...

How are you?
Arewa, I dey o. I missed you so much, can't wait to see you cheesy

Seyi just messed up by appointing that idiot as chairman for motor park. His house is very close to mine and most of his boys sabi me wella

Auxillary can never change but its unfortunate that Seyi could be that foolish to appoint notorious killer to such post

Just today dem cause mayhem in many places
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Firebomber:

As if you see anything good from his government before. Useless APC troll.

I don't know why you troll are so much in pain like this, Oyo people are not complaining against what Seyi did, but one useless troll that claim to be igbo create a thread on nairaland just to show his foolishness. Mtcheew
Ori e ti daru
Re: Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
wasco8:

Who cares about you undecided
Eran ni e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.