Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Change Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Your Life (249 Views)

3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 / 3 Things To Consider Before You Change Your Career / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Life by FavourWhyte(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Finally the D-day is here!!
Success as defined by one man is "taking one right step in the right direction to get maximum results the right way"

When I started this journey I WANTED to MAKE it at ONCE due to my background and myopic mind, not knowing that there is a way to go in order to achieve success in life and business.
It took me some time to figure that on my own and I don't wish you that.

Most times we do things believing it will turn out good eventually.
Your beliefs without right STRATEGIES will lead you to frustration.
The TRUTH is that there are PRINCIPLES AND STRATEGIES you must USE if you really want to achieve great things in this life.

I had to change my mind from the "sharp sharp" results I needed at that time to a point I had to look for practical STRATEGIES on how to move forward in my life.

You can't CREATE that wonderful FUTURE you desired doing the same thing over and over again.

The BEST THING TO DO is to change your MINDSET and start working with STRATEGIES that will enable you CREATE that wonderful REALITY you want for yourself.

�READ THE NEXT LINE CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR GREATNESS LIES THERE��

I give you THE RECIPES a book written to change your MINDSET and open your eyes to the practical STRATEGIES needed to achieve great things and be successful in whatever you do.

With this book, you will challenge the status quo and rewrite your life history.

With this book, your eyes will be open to the several opportunities that will catapult you to the realms of greatness.

With this book, you will leave the level of mediocrity and push forward towards the heights of success and greatness.

This book is written for the 20th and 21st century youths whose desire is to FIND greatness, happiness and success over mediocrity, myopic and average life.

As the name implies THE RECIPES, it is full of practical ways to prepare your life for maximum productivity and enjoyment.

It is cooked with the best RECIPES that will satisfy your success(hunger)

With this book your heart yearnings to correct the mistakes of yesterday is answered and your heart desires to have a greater and better future is settled.

THE RECIPES is the PANACEA for failures, frustrations and stagnations in life and business.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
!!!
!!!

The pre-order of this book THE RECIPES starts today and run till 9 of March 2020

Pre-order details: 17 February 2020 - 9 March 2020
Soft copy(ebook):#1000
Hard copy:#1500 (excluding delivery)

Bonuses:
�Nine(9) e-books worth 15,000

�Audio course(How to sell your knowledge, expertise and experience) worth 5,000

�One week accountability program worth 5,000

�Free coaching session worth 10,000

You will get all this bonuses once you buy either the soft copy or the hard copy of the book from today.

These bonuses ☝️ expires on the 9th of March 2020

Payment details

Favour Whyte
Polaris bank formerly Skye bank

Use this link to pay with your card
https://paystack.com/pay/bk00zoyhfv

Send proof of payment to this number on whatsapp +2349099012082 or send proof of payment to this email address Favourwhyte7@gmail.com

Get this book for yourself, friends and family, coworkers, students in your former schools, your neighbors and their children.

Gifting someone this book can help shape life of that person and you may have done the world a huge favor.

Get your copy NOW!!!

Your greatness is my concern!

#1000Jesus #THERECIPES #changelives #FW #motivateandinspire

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing Websites For Programmers / Front End Web Development / How Do I Hire Candidate in Covid-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.