Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

So You Want To Be A Millionaire? Read This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / So You Want To Be A Millionaire? Read This (257 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon / If You Want To Be A Millionaire Then Stop These Five Small Habits / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Want To Be A Millionaire? Read This by NairaLEARN: 1:03pm On May 11, 2020
Who doesn't... Want to be a millionaire

I come across so many people that say "I'm going to make a million naira or dollars in business this year or in 2 to 5 years coming".

I have conversations with people telling me how they're going to become millionaires. I have also guided many

My replies to them, That's great I'll help you reach that goal every way I can.

But you know what?

Not everyone is going to make a million naira or dollars in business... and that's ok.

Most people's lives would change with an extra 250k Naira or $500 and $1000 a month. that is ok

If you're in business marketing the opportunity is here to become a millionaire.

Let's talk about that for a second.

To become a millionaire in business marketing is going to take lot of WORK.

Yes, you can do it in the shortest amount of time compared to other business opportunities but you still have to WORK...

But here, You Work Smarter Not Harder.

And the cost of a start-up is minimal. yes very minimal, as you can see, all business not online during the pandemic is loosing and best running out of business

So Your first step on making millions of naira or dollars is to make sure your business and services is running online 24/7, that your business and services are online

But it will still take WORK!! to make your business succeed online, no matter how you cut it.

To become a millionaire in business marketing you're going to have to do things differently.

Here is the reality of having more!" if you want more, you're going have to become more". you just have to do more, be smarter

That made a lot of sense to me.

So what if you're not going to make a million naira or dollars a year, 2 years or 4 years ahead in business marketing? (Lots of people can't relate to earning that kind of money)

Would you consider yourself a failure?

HELL NO!! You are not a failure

Do you think you could have a pretty good life earning more amount each year?

The life you may want may be a lot closer then you think. in all, it begins by your taking all your business and services online

Should you have a business and services you need to take online, we are here to help you by developing a winning online website platform for all your business and services for your to start marketing your business online to the global community

To Get started, Kindly call or WhatsApp 080 68 60 84 90 Us

From
NL_SOFT
Nairalearn.com
Advert.ng

I Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Look At What's About To Happen... / Shocking! The Most Ridiculous Reason Why You're Broke / Welcome To EMBER Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.