Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

RELATIONSHIP to Love Again (Episode 3) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RELATIONSHIP to Love Again (Episode 3) (165 Views)

Bobrisky Cooks For Mompha As They Take Their Relationship To The Next Level / Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP to Love Again (Episode 3) by Junistark: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Daniel woke up at exactly 6:30am.He slammed his hand on the alarm and it abruptly stopped its noise. He wanted to be at work early today not that he had to.I mean he is his own boss, but he wanted to get away from Trisha’s constant blabbing about getting a wife.7:15 he was set to go.He walked into d parlour and met Trisha putting finishing touches so Tania would go to school
“Dan, you’re leaving early.?
“umm.Yeah.I have to catch up with an early appointment, he lied..
“Okay. Dan?.”
“Yes .??”
“(pointing at Tania but with her eyes)..
“Oh Yea.Hi Tania, how are you? ”
*silence*
“Answer me when I talk to you, young lady.”
“Whatever” Tania responded rolling her eyes as she walked to her room
“Come back here.Tania.I am your dad and you will show me respect.Tania…
“Stop it Dan, stop it.She’s just a kid and, besides, you can’t blame her can you?”
“What.She disrespected me and all you can say is I can’t blame her.What have you been teaching her?
“Don’t you dare turn this on me Dan, don’t..
“You know What?.I don’t have time for this.See you later.
“Yea, run away again.”
She went to tania’s room and saw her crying..
“No.No.No.Baby, don’t cry.Please don’t cry.shhhhhh…”
“Why does daddy hate me?did I ever do something wrong?”
“Sweetheart, don’t think that way. Your daddy does not hate you, he, he just has alot on his mind.He’ll come around.”
“Why does everyone one I love leave me?daddy hates me, mom left me now you’re leaving too.”
“Oh my.You know I’d stay if I could.I’ll be visiting though and there will be a new maid.I promise you’ll love her.”
“I don’t want a new maid.I want you, I want you..” she said, finally broke down in tears.

Read full story
https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/02/to-love-again-episode-3.html
Read previous episode
https://bossmeek.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Celebs Ksolo & Ckay Stopping Over On Tuesday, March 3 / Interior Decor Questions?.... / Uefa And Europa League Infected By Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.