Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help (75984 Views)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Returns To Nigeria After Successful Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Arrives India For Surgery (Photos) / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by sylve11: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Get well soon. cool
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by joefelin2345: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=amarachi06 post=86724962]Nollywood Actor is critically lying down in hospital with hip dislocation after a ghastly motor accident that claimed one life. He is begging Nigerians and beyond to help him walk again by paying into this account.
1235690402 Orji Chima Kingsley, Access Bank.
He will be flown to India for Hip Reduction.
He has been lying down for the past 7months without much improvement.
Please help our brother to walk and care for his family.
He is a father of four children.

Femi Otedola bankrolled Coach Chukwu's hospital bill. He is an Afonja man. What did we get from SE? Insults upon insults. I wish him speedy recovery. After tall, Igbo man don't bend down for any man except his Chi. There are plenty rich men from that region, they should come out to held this man financially.
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by engrchykae(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
What do these guys even take us for? We will buy the trash you call movies, waste money on your unworthy movies in cinemas, grace you with attention and you all will still rub it on our faces by faking everything on IG. When nemesis now catches up with you, you all will now return to us to save your ass. Like what on heck do you take us for?
if you can't help someone in need,keep calm and don't discourage those of little faith who still wanted to help but get discouraged at any slight opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Dpharisee: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
What do these guys even take us for? We will buy the trash you call movies, waste money on your unworthy movies in cinemas, grace you with attention and you all will still rub it on our faces by faking everything on IG. When nemesis now catches up with you, you all will now return to us to save your ass. Like what on heck do you take us for?

This is not so humane, this is an accident and can cripple anyone without a well established source of income. There is no proper health insurance in Nigeria for civil servants not to talk about ordinary citizens

If you can't assist him then stop discouraging others
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by FirstbornWds: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

And to think you'd one day need urgent help from someone.

Your head is totally not correct. You need a complete revamp.

How some of you reason sometimes baffles me. So because he's an actor, it is impossible for him to have issues relating to finances?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by efemena5050(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2020
amarachi06:
Nollywood Actor is critically lying down in hospital with hip dislocation after a ghastly motor accident that claimed one life. He is begging Nigerians and beyond to help him walk again by paying into this account.
1235690402 Orji Chima Kingsley, Access Bank.
He will be flown to India for Hip Reduction.
He has been lying down for the past 7months without much improvement.
Please help our brother to walk and care for his family.
He is a father of four children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm923rtpVvU
it seems this nollywood guys are into voodoo practice .....y the negative news always ....I guess they r all paying for the sacrifices they made for fame
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is not so humane, this is an accident and can cripple anyone without a well established source of income. There is no proper health insurance in Nigeria for civil servants not to talk about ordinary citizens

If you can't assist him then stop discouraging others

Please take note of me, anytime I need help don't render it.
Have a good day
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by durubrian(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Kingsley is not EGBEIGWE, Osinachi Dike is EGBEIGWE. #IMSU
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by FootDom: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by frozen70(f): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
scam, that accident isn't enuf to affect his hip

Do you wish to experience same and explain better ❓
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by ojaysam25(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
the male actors are always broke.
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Edoziesmart(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
scam, that accident isn't enuf to affect his hip

Seeking attention at the odd hour. Don't worry you will find what you are looking for one day.

I hate people like you that don't have human sympathy
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Seeking attention at the odd hour. Don't worry you will find what you are looking for one day.

I hate people like you that don't have human sympathy
and we hate people like you dat are easily manipulated by fake actors....next time let him not drink and drive.
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
frozen70:

Do you wish to experience same and explain better ❓
I've been driving for years and I once had a brake failure where I hit a bus and pressed my bonnet worst Dan dat and my injuries weren't that much and it was a sienna, this one drove a jeep and the bonnet wasn't even pressed and he's saying his hip is broken, from where to where.
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
amarachi06:

Watch the movie and you will notice that one leg is shorter than the other.
I don't want to wish you what this man is passing through. He has 4 kids and they are depending on him for feeding. I have seen what he is actually passing through and l promised him to use my data in bringing the news through our dear Nairaland.
Just pray for him and move on without bringing problem on yourself.
lolzzzz normal sentimental Nigerian, I don't fall for pity party...he should have tot of his kids before having an accident.... and also save up for emergencies.
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Solz7(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2020
efemena5050:
it seems this nollywood guys are into voodoo practice .....y the negative news always ....I guess they r all paying for the sacrifices they made for fame
sharap!
Re: Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help by Solz7(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lolzzzz normal sentimental Nigerian, I don't fall for pity party...he should have tot of his kids before having an accident.... and also save up for emergencies.
tot of his kids before having an accident How does that make any sense Did he know or plan to have an accident? Is it he's fault?

You sound very dumb no offence...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.