Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Join Payday Investor, The Investment Platform Approved By CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Payday Investor, The Investment Platform Approved By CBN (3016 Views)

List Of 47 Microfinance Banks Licences Revoked By CBN / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List) / It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Payday Investor, The Investment Platform Approved By CBN by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigerian banks are really dealing with people . After saving money for months without touching it, you check your account balance only for you to see that your money has reduced due to several charges such as card maintenance fee, sms fee annual Bank charge Fee etc. Instead of keeping your money in your bank account and hoping that it will accumulate interest, why not invest it in a platform that gives you guaranteed interest . The longer you keep your money in Payday Investor the more interest you will accumulate . In my own opinion, Payday investor is better than a regular bank account. Payday Investor is a simple and secure way to put money aside for the things you want. Make more profits on your investments over time.

Why Invest with PayDay Investor? :

> Better returns
> Track your interest daily
> Tax-free Interest/Dividends
> Invest towards several goals in one place
> Safe, secure and quick access to your money
> Experienced investment fund managers .

Type Of Investment Plans Payday Offers :

> One Time Investment: This is investment for those that want to put in any amount from 1k and schedule when they want to withdraw. For example , you can put in 10k and schedule to withdraw in one years time . By the time you do that you could likely withdraw 130k and above.

> Goal Based Investment You can decide to top up your investment on a particular date every month . e.g i can decide to add 1000 naira every 15th of every month and by the time i decide to withdraw my investment , thats lots of money considering the fact that interest is being accumulated for every deposit i make.

> Group Goals: This is for those who want to invest as a group . 2 or more people can decide to invest various amounts of money into this plan and when the profits come, all partners will split the money according to the percentage they invested . everything is automated, so dont bother trying to double cross your co investors when you choose this plan.

The Benefits of this platform is immense and payday investor is owned and run by ARM pensions that handles most of the pension plans for retirees in the country, they have been around for quite a while and the are 100% approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria . so you have no reason to be scared or suspicious of them.

Get the PAYDAY INVESTOR APP from your respective app stores and start building wealth

1 Like

Re: Join Payday Investor, The Investment Platform Approved By CBN by romero1122: 5:40am On Nov 16, 2020
I hear the interest rate per month varies.. and I saw 2.4% for this month does that mean I get 2.4% of my investment daily?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Matches / I Need Hawkers For Products I Import From Uk / Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.