Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 (5068 Views)

Veteran Yoruba Actor Agbako Turns 100, Dances: Celebrities Hail Him(Video) / CENTENARIAN: Veteran Actor, ó Charles Olumo aka ' Agbako' Clocks 100 / Baba Charles Olumo AKA AGBAKO Turns 94. Happy Birthday To You(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by ty4real123: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Veteran Nollywood Actor Abdulsalam Sanyaolu, popularly known as Charles Olumo or Agbako will clock 95 on February 19, 2020.

Agbako turned 94 in 2019 with so many younger colleagues celebrating the Thespian who commands undiluted respect in the movie industry.Charles Olumo who hails from Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital began acting more than fifty years ago and has featured in more than one hundred movies.

He is known for antagonistic roles and he can as well function as a Cleric, Herbalist, Chief just to mention a few depending on what the movie script reads.He starred in movies such as Igbo Dudu, Oba Adakedajo, and Saworoide where he played the role of the official assassin of the Monarch.

Charles Olumo is one of those who witnessed the archaic and modern version of the movie industry.
He's expected to celebrate his 95th birthday with colleagues, children, grand children and great grand children

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Kingosytex(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
He looks so strong and healthy at 95.

Age in grace sir!!!

11 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Larryfest(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Baba don old no be small, dreaded hired killer/robber in Yoruba movies back then..

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by LawLord247: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Aging well
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by iretiolu92(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Long life in good health

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Mozino007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Baba legba grin eeyan olumose n talabose

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by SocialJustice: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
He looks 75.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Charles Agbako Olumo !!!
Happy Birthday Sir!!!!
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by yungmoney447(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na the person wey you go jam be this if you wish bad
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Brooke60(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
95? wawuuu! Unbelievable!
This man, his 'englishes' cheesy cheesy and his skills in robbing won't be forgotten in yoruba industry

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Maxymilliano(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
He once stayed at Joju in Sango Ota ...
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Mateen1000: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
GRACE
He’s Ageing really Good
I pray make i no jam him sha grin
Happy Birthday in Advance Sir
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Kingrexyl(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mehn he have a long life oh, baba the baba!
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Benefits of eating organic food
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Mario1989(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
He was 94yrs on April 26th 2019...How did he reach 95yrs already... OP OP, u too much
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Stillthebest: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
kiss

If u check am well he would never bother, during his youthful days, if he don buy Christmas cloths for his family or not, he won't disturb himself if he didn't have anything to put on the table on a hard day, he wouldn't bother himself for rent until hr has the money.
And won't bother so much about the responsibilities of kids he never born(extended family)
Those lil things wear men out so fast!
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rumor has it that he's the father of PASUMA WONDER
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Yustash001(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
I could remember that film "saworoide"
Where he said "fun wan ni kamu lokookan"...
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Yohh: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Obainoneandonly:
Rumor has it that he's the father of PASUMA WONDER
Rumor confirmed it that he only once dated the mother before Baba Wasila was born.
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by abumeinben(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
This man dah year.

Ogbori Elemoso or so....can't remember.
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by jcross19: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
ty4real123:

Veteran Nollywood Actor Abdulsalam Sanyaolu, popularly known as Charles Olumo or Agbako will clock 95 on February 19, 2020.

Agbako turned 94 in 2019 with so many younger colleagues celebrating the Thespian who commands undiluted respect in the movie industry.Charles Olumo who hails from Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital began acting more than fifty years ago and has featured in more than one hundred movies.

He is known for antagonistic roles and he can as well function as a Cleric, Herbalist, Chief just to mention a few depending on what the movie script reads.He starred in movies such as Igbo Dudu, Oba Adakedajo, and Saworoide where he played the role of the official assassin of the Monarch.

Charles Olumo is one of those who witnessed the archaic and modern version of the movie industry.
He's expected to celebrate his 95th birthday with colleagues, children, grand children and great grand children
see lies 95 years!? the bloggers won't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Gadafii: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
He looks stronger and healthier than one 74 years old Fulani,even with all the state funds at his disposal and his numerous medical trips grin

back then If this baba was in a movie and he ain't babalawo or one wicked man, hunter or the king's assassin, I no dey watch
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Kendumazy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy birthday Sir Charles olumo! One of the legends who paved the way for the olosho turn artists we have in the industry today.
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Kendumazy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
He once stayed at Joju in Sango Ota ...

Not once stay. It's oshifeso GRA in joju. That's his house. He built it. His wife has a shop in the house. He is in the shop some times and attends to customers himself. Sold meat pie to me severally. He is a cool man. He hates people calling him "Agbako" if you call him that, he will swear for you. He prefers Charles olumo.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Maxymilliano(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kendumazy:

Not once stay. It's oshifeso GRA in joju. That's his house. He built it. His wife has a shop in the house. He is in the shop some times and attends to customers himself. Sold meat pie to me severally. He is a cool man. He hates people calling him "Agbako" if you call him that, he will swear for you. He prefers Charles olumo.

Oh thanks ... I knew the place was almost at the back of the GRA and he used to move around in a branded lite ace van way back then. I do frequent the Ota Recreational Center and Olumo Hotel then.
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Zimri(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is not possible.
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Thablownmindset: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Brooke60:
95? wawuuu! Unbelievable!
This man, his 'englishes' cheesy cheesy and his skills in robbing won't be forgotten in yoruba industry

I swear "just give me your hand woroly"

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yohh:

Rumor confirmed it that he only once dated the mother before Baba Wasila was born.
so there's high probability that he's the father of OGANLA
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by NYSCrunz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
ty4real123:

95 sad
Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Fortune109: 2:17am On Feb 18, 2020
In Saworo ide...

A victim and his wife: awa ma ti gba kamu uu (we have let go of the power tussle o)

Agbako: ee tii gba kamu grin ( you have not let go...)

Agbako: Isin yin ni e maa gba kamu grin ( it is now you will let go)

Agbako to his boys: Oya fun won ni kamu lo kan kan grin ( oya let them let go one by one...)

....and were shot cold blood

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Legend "Agbako" Turns 95 by Fortune109: 3:00am On Feb 18, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Lol. I can never forget this scene. grin grin grin Very funny. grin cheesy

I swear grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Come For Queen Nwokoye's Dressing In Picture With Mercy Johnson (pic) / Is It Just Me Or Does Nollywood Gabriel Afolayan Wife Looked Older Than Him? / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.