Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland (1793 Views)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / US Group Petitions US Gov Over Nigeria’s State Sponsored Terrorism, MNK & Igboho / IPOB: Simon Ekpa To Return All Medals, Awards Received From Nigeria State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by lastmessenger: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who care if they are here. Deep inside them they know they have failed and deserve all the insults hurled at them. Fuvk buhari,osibanjo,boss mustapha,Ahmed lawan and all of you in the place of power. You all are the worst slowpoke. Products of quota system.
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by Frankdoz8: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nnamdi KANU said buhari is dead and buried, the person in aso rock is jubril from Sudan. Is it true @presidency?

Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by Niggmatic: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol.. who is the presidency? The presidency that can't provide us 24 hour power supply since independence when other presidencies are already on the voyage to Mars, is that one presidency? They should all get the f@ck outa here mehn
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm! Bro, take it easy please
FrLukas:
Be careful of what, exactly?

You mean I might be arrested if I said Buhari is a dullard who doesn't have a clue what he's doing in Aso Rock?

Well, "speak the truth even though your voice may tremble".

Buhari is a failure of epic proportions.

What was he thinking, "rehabilitating" terrorists and releasing them back into the society?

The man must be slow of thinking, I swear.

In fact, he should be whipped.

I hope he gets to read this.

DSS can trace my IP address or they can kiss my ass.
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
You have tracked him already? Please, take it easy on him
Charleys:

And you dey illorin. grin
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
I think they have to see each comments here
they'd see how people really feel
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
Hmmm! Bro, take it easy please

Are you scared on my behalf?

Nigeria is the only country in the world where its legislators will budget billions of Naira to replace their perfectly functioning cars amidst crushing poverty and deprivation afflicting the citizens and yet the citizens are all quiet and humble and even hailing them.

Other countries will burn if half of these things happen there.
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Yes, I am my brother. That's the situation we found ourselves ooooooooo
FrLukas:

Are you scared on my behalf?

Nigeria is the only country in the world where its legislators will budget billions of Naira to replace their perfectly functioning cars amidst crushing poverty and deprivation afflicting the citizens and yet the citizens are all quiet and humble and even hailing them.

Other countries will burn if half of these things happen there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Coldie:

Your pics is on your profile.

If tomorrow them catch u now, u would say Buhari is wicked

Cowardly ass-licker spotted!
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by Coldie(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Amotekun yoot like u
Re: Nigeria's State House Is Registered On Nairaland by luluosas(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is too bad please
ChybuzzDD:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Corona Virus CONFIRMED In Lagos. Pls Be Safe Ooo!!! / Mimiko Is An Enemy For Life - Aketi. / ‘This May Be Your Last Fight, If You Try Me’ – Umahi Warns Anyim, Ex- Gov Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.